Powered by Outside

Post your Cube's boys n girls :D

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
Post your Cube's boys n girls :D
Posted: May 8, 2011 at 16:40 Quote
Alright boys, been loitering for a while, I'm picking my Hanzz pro up from my local dealer hopefully in the next week or so. I'm like a wound bloody spring atm. He did say they wern't having any more in and this was the only pro he knows of in the area. Haven't seen one in the flesh yet but when he said he had 4 others guys interested in it I put a deposit on it. Would have been suicidal if it had gone..

Will be very interested to see how she pedals on the trails..

A question Rich - where did you get the crank protection from - I'm going to heli tape the back doors out of it anyway but I like the blue..

Good to have a knowledge base here, looks like we're quite the exclusive club eh

Posted: May 8, 2011 at 18:16 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
Alright boys, been loitering for a while, I'm picking my Hanzz pro up from my local dealer hopefully in the next week or so. I'm like a wound bloody spring atm. He did say they wern't having any more in and this was the only pro he knows of in the area. Haven't seen one in the flesh yet but when he said he had 4 others guys interested in it I put a deposit on it. Would have been suicidal if it had gone..

A question Rich - where did you get the crank protection from - I'm going to heli tape the back doors out of it anyway but I like the blue..

Good to have a knowledge base here, looks like we're quite the exclusive club eh

New saint have a kind of anti rub coating on them.

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 4:48 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:

the Saint decals are from Slik grafix they do them in any colour and if you need a rool of heli tape PM me

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 12:00 Quote
Cheers both

Rich - nice one might take you up on that bud, I'll drop you a line..

Spoke to the dealer today, still no sign of her Madder

Posted: May 9, 2011 at 13:43 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
Cheers both

Tell me about it mate, took 5 months to get my SL, Cube had to make it, your really lucky you can get one! I feel your pain

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 0:42 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
Cheers both

I had to wait 3 months before i could get mine Dead Horse thats 3 months of no bike because my Orange had been stolen Facepalm ...... But defo worth the wait ! tup

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 2:57 Quote
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and he was ringing Cube for me.. I'm under the hugely misguided impression it will be in by the weekend, I'm going to go up anyway Sat to take a look at the place and pick some stuff up (tyre levers etc) that's a point, the rims arnt tubeless are they?

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 3:18 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:
I spoke to the dealer yesterday and he was ringing Cube for me.. I'm under the hugely misguided impression it will be in by the weekend, I'm going to go up anyway Sat to take a look at the place and pick some stuff up (tyre levers etc) that's a point, the rims arnt tubeless are they?

Yeah can run tubless on them, as long as you get the tubeless kit Smile

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 10:26 Quote
Is it worth going down the tubeless route?? Not sure what the benefits are really.

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 10:53 Quote
Moteymoney wrote:
Is it worth going down the tubeless route?? Not sure what the benefits are really.

Errrm well tbh i recon it depends what sort of riding your doing, like if your dh racing all the time when your smashing the bike on rocks etc it wouldnt last... but if your am riding you would defo benefit from it. But personally im happy with just spending £4 on new tubes when i need them Smile

Posted: May 10, 2011 at 15:12 Quote
From what I know for trail riding; tubeless can be a right pita. Not easy to sort a tubeless puncture on the trail (granted I've never attempted this but have had to wait for a boy who had issues with tubeless on his Lap) I know where I am with tubes, I carry leeches etc and job done, sorted in a few mins. That's my understanding of the tubeless thing-a-majig

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 0:23 Quote
squarepantscymru wrote:

one thing with Cube the after sales is rubbish, I took ours back to Cyclewise with a problem and they didnt want to know I was told nothing is covered by warranty and if the bike had been out of the shop for even 5 minutes they would not replace any faulty parts, needless to say this will be our one and only Cube,

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 0:38 Quote
rich888 wrote:
squarepantscymru wrote:

one thing with Cube the after sales is rubbish, I took ours back to Cyclewise with a problem and they didnt want to know I was told nothing is covered by warranty and if the bike had been out of the shop for even 5 minutes they would not replace any faulty parts, needless to say this will be our one and only Cube,

no warranty ?? a customer at our shop had a crack on his LTD frame so we rang up cube and replaced it for him. Cant beleive you wernt covered ... thats crap !

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 7:15 Quote
any of your guys no anyone that wants to buy a Hanzz frame ?? made my mind up to sell it, its just tooooo small Cry

Posted: May 11, 2011 at 9:18 Quote
What size is the frame s, m, l? How tall are you?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.032110
Mobile Version of Website