Powered by Outside

Post your Sub 20lb Road bikes/fixies [Spec Included]

PB Forum :: 29ers
Post your Sub 20lb Road bikes/fixies [Spec Included]
Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
maybe with extra parts on it, it would save me buying another set of wheels

should be just the right size for you aswell

think theres also a eight inch hi-ten frame on ebay and around other places quite cheap, but i could sell my fuji for about the same and you get a chromo frame on mine Smile

hmm ill let you no
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STATE-BIKE-FIXED-GEAR-FRAME-FORK-SET-FIXIE-RED-/270701634084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f07132224#ht_4289wt_1202 any one got any ideas about these? dont really have a clue what im looking for haha

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
joshie-beardy wrote:
kinetic-uk wrote:
nowhere-fast has a Fuji track frame for sale which he can do tricks on....don't know if he'll split the frame though?
yeah i think he does he tried selling it to me, id prefer something a bit more modern its just trying to build it on a budget and find a nice frame fork deal Smile

its a 2010 frame, thats modern?

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:24 Quote
joshie-beardy wrote:
nowhere-fast wrote:

think theres also a eight inch hi-ten frame on ebay and around other places quite cheap, but i could sell my fuji for about the same and you get a chromo frame on mine Smile

hmm ill let you no
http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/STATE-BIKE-FIXED-GEAR-FRAME-FORK-SET-FIXIE-RED-/270701634084?pt=LH_DefaultDomain_0&hash=item3f07132224#ht_4289wt_1202 any one got any ideas about these? dont really have a clue what im looking for haha

there like the create fixie frames, cheep mass produced crap made by underpaid chinese dudes

better off with my fuji...

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:24 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
joshie-beardy wrote:
nowhere-fast wrote:

hmm ill let you no

there like the create fixie frames, cheep mass produced crap made by underpaid chinese dudes

better off with my fuji...

haha yeah i guess tha much. how much would you be looking for for the fuji?

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:28 Quote
well as i said i would have to sell parts with it to make it worth while, what parts dont you need? ill see what i add up, is i few parts i can sell seperate

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:30 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
well as i said i would have to sell parts with it to make it worth while, what parts dont you need? ill see what i add up, is i few parts i can sell seperate
i dont think i would need any thing :/ im not in the place for buying at the moment either but ill see how things work out and let you no cheers for you help/advice haha but i think im going to stop clogging the thread and see if any one else can beat my weight with as little money spent as me haha Salute

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:34 Quote
its a great bike, shame you cant see it

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:35 Quote
joshie-beardy wrote:
i dont think i would need any thing :/ im not in the place for buying at the moment either but ill see how things work out and let you no cheers for you help/advice haha but i think im going to stop clogging the thread and see if any one else can beat my weight with as little money spent as me haha Salute

I'll have spent about £600 on my build and it's supposed to be a budget build lol

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:36 Quote
nowhere-fast wrote:
its a great bike, shame you cant see it
photo

If I didn't buy the Kinesis I would've bought this off you, it's a deal for that price....

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:53 Quote
be a huge upgrade for him, strong, fast, trickable...

i wonder if my bike is lighter than it was, wheels are lighter for sure, it could be closer to 20

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 15:54 Quote
Don't you have scales at your workplace?

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 16:06 Quote
no lol we recycle old bikes for re-use, we arnt a proper bike shop, our tools get donated, we only buy a select few things new

no need for scales

my lbs probably has one though

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 16:10 Quote
Your LBS has one I can bet that, get it weighed, you never know it could be sub 20....

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 16:17 Quote
more interested in what the guerciotti weighs, i know the fuji is around 21

Posted: Feb 6, 2011 at 16:27 Quote
I meant the Guerciotti Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030839
Mobile Version of Website