Powered by Outside

Who do you think is the best slopestyle rider?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Who do you think is the best slopestyle rider?
FL
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:46 Quote
Haha you better be i bet my buddy 5 bucks you would be the next big thing even before you landed them flipwhips, so work your ass off i want my five bucks!!! lol jk
mitch1616 wrote:
Probably me.....

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:48 Quote
andreu for sure or bass

FL
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 20:55 Quote
360 whip to barspin is the most insane trick of alltime!!!!!!!!!!!!
mitch1616 wrote:
stinkyde wrote:
there also is this guy on the new drop in series called Mitch Chubey? i think thats how you spell it but he doing cliffhangers and flip whips and a hole ton of other stuff

Haha didn't expect that, but thanks, I would have to say that Cam has all his trick on overkill lock down, it's like blinking for him. Claw has the style and the fact that he tricks very thing, even if it's an X-up is a big boost. If Greg Watts were to be able to pull all the stuff he can do he'd be unstoppable, 360 double whips, flip double whips and doulbe trucks, and his newest trick hes learning, 360 whip to barspin. Paul Bas has his days, but he use to kill it so much hard a few years ago.

FL
Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 21:02 Quote
in my opinion Paul basagotia is the best "rider" meaning he has the most natural talent but bearclaw puts togather the best at comps beacause he puts togather the best "runs"
eblackwell wrote:
360 whip to barspin is the most insane trick of alltime!!!!!!!!!!!!
mitch1616 wrote:
stinkyde wrote:
there also is this guy on the new drop in series called Mitch Chubey? i think thats how you spell it but he doing cliffhangers and flip whips and a hole ton of other stuff

Haha didn't expect that, but thanks, I would have to say that Cam has all his trick on overkill lock down, it's like blinking for him. Claw has the style and the fact that he tricks very thing, even if it's an X-up is a big boost. If Greg Watts were to be able to pull all the stuff he can do he'd be unstoppable, 360 double whips, flip double whips and doulbe trucks, and his newest trick hes learning, 360 whip to barspin. Paul Bas has his days, but he use to kill it so much hard a few years ago.

Posted: Oct 11, 2007 at 23:03 Quote
supermanseatgrab wrote:
harriieee wrote:
heftynorcorider wrote:

I live 30 mins from mt washington and I've been on the slopestyle course. Your talking about last years step down idiot. Watch NWD 8.

I wish I'd never freakin mentioned it if people were gonna get so pissed about it...

Alot of quoting going on here...this is gonna get locked

hahaGeek

Posted: Oct 12, 2007 at 18:59 Quote
What the hell is going on in the post before me?

Anyway, I think Andreu would have to be the best, but i really like his brother Lluis too. His nothings have to be the raddest thing ever.

Posted: Oct 13, 2007 at 9:05 Quote
personally, i think if someone did a huge stem shagger or a sick trick like a 1hander, then they would be able to win every splopystyle comp

lol

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 12:52 Quote
radrabbit wrote:
yer some times backies look rubbish but i reacon if he did them every now again in comp it would spice up his runs abit. i cant stand a rubbish back flip but when you see bass boost an ulta slow lazy back flip you cant say that it doesnt look gd.

bass is who comes to mind when i think of an ugly back flip, altho lately he is getting way more stylish then he used to be,

bearclaw and mccaul are my favorites

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 12:56 Quote
paul bas is my favourite but im still waiting for a backflip drop if it hasn't been done already

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 13:26 Quote
eblackwell wrote:
Haha you better be i bet my buddy 5 bucks you would be the next big thing even before you landed them flipwhips, so work your ass off i want my five bucks!!! lol jk
mitch1616 wrote:
Probably me.....

you dont hear that every day

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 18:23 Quote
I'm a big Bearclaw fan but after seeing NWD 8, Andreu Lacondeguy is taking things to another level. His riding is sick.

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 22:45 Quote
well i rekon theres heaps of good freeriders so its hard for me to choose, but if i had to choose the best i would either say Andreu Lacondeguy, that guy is doing some crazy stuff like double backflips and superman backflips, Ben Boyko, his 360 and can drop in CKD was awesome or Cam McCaul his backflips are so dialed they look amazing and his backfilp over the gap in NWD 8 is insane!

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 22:50 Quote
paul bas for sure he is chill, doesnt worry about whats goin on in the seen, and throws down when it counts he is also all about rding for fun not the money he is sick.

Posted: Nov 23, 2007 at 22:52 Quote
heftynorcorider wrote:
I'm a big Bearclaw fan but after seeing NWD 8, Andreu Lacondeguy is taking things to another level. His riding is sick.
I agree, I have always loved Cam McCaul, and Ben Boyko but Andreu Lacondeguy really blew me away in NWD 8. Although no one will replace Cam, he rules! Big Grin

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024599
Mobile Version of Website