Powered by Outside

The Champlain (Aylmer) dirt jumps

PB Forum :: Canada - East
The Champlain (Aylmer) dirt jumps
Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 11:27 Quote
Me and my friend might come to the jumps in a week or two. I was wondering what tools should we bring, and what needs to be worked on?

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 16:30 Quote
Shovels would be good enough. For now a bit of maintenance wouldnt be bad because we have to discuss about what we are going to do with some lines and stuff...

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 17:02 Quote
voltagerider wrote:
Shovels would be good enough. For now a bit of maintenance wouldnt be bad because we have to discuss about what we are going to do with some lines and stuff...

alright so like removing grass, filling holes in jumps, stuff like that?

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 18:11 Quote
mikrino97 wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

yeah kind of... and carpets dont have to be on top of jumps anymore since its the end of the season.

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 19:39 Quote
Should i remove them if not already? if yes where should i put them?

Posted: Oct 17, 2013 at 19:59 Quote
There are stil a few on top but just on the side is good for now.

Posted: Oct 22, 2013 at 15:53 Quote
mikrino97 wrote:
voltagerider wrote:

Did you dig on the small line to rider's right?

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 23, 2013 at 17:00 Quote
Countdown to OMBA's Double Feature Movie Night of 'Not Bad' and 'Arrival' this Sunday at YukYuks. We have a pile of prizes from local sponsors including title sponsor Phat Moose Cycles.

We'll start the countdown to Sunday with a sampling of the Gold Standards for Grip.

Don't forget to get your tickets in advance by dropping by the Moose. See you on Sunday.
photo

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 24, 2013 at 19:40 Quote
Three days till OMBA's Double Feature Movie Night of 'Not Bad' and 'Arrival' this Sunday at YukYuks.

Too Much Information Thursdays' prizes come with a riddle: What is soft and supple, but stiffens when the going gets rough?

Gform's elbow and knee pads of course. Get your mind out of the gutter OMBA.....

photo

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 12:36 Quote
So there are 2 movies presented that evening?? What times?

Posted: Oct 25, 2013 at 14:52 Quote
I think the movies start at 7 but don't quote me on that... check the Ottawa area thread or the OMBA site for details.

O+ FL
Posted: Oct 26, 2013 at 7:41 Quote
doors open at 6pm

https://www.facebook.com/events/584743541571912/

Posted: Nov 9, 2013 at 14:04 Quote
so me and my friends went to the jumps today, they are sweet!
but did you guys tare up the jumps on the line on the right on purpose?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038024
Mobile Version of Website