who rides in oshawa and where is there to ride

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
who rides in oshawa and where is there to ride
Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
i was actually riding street in the shwa with a few of my friends today. unfortunatly i forgot to give you guys a call but we ended up finding some other riders anyways.

This thread is for MTB riders only.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:07 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
bougs wrote:
but seriuosly, are u and bryce gettin new rides or just you

Bryce at the end of the season me sometime late spring.
We decided that since were getting newrides this year we don't quite have enough money for Whistler, were going together next summer in 2010

And this should give any of you enough time to gather the bling for next year if you want to tag along into bike heaven. And oh btw were stopping by at the NOrth Shore outside of Vancouver to nail some SICK shit. Like hardcore insane

me and my buddies are taking a road trip to whistler at the end of grade 12, so 2010 summer. lol. taking a jeep, no roof, no doors

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:09 Quote
bougs wrote:
dhrunner wrote:
bougs wrote:
but seriuosly, are u and bryce gettin new rides or just you

We decided that since were getting newrides this year we don't quite have enough money for Whistler, were going together next summer in 2010

And this should give any of you enough time to gather the bling for next year if you want to tag along into bike heaven. And oh btw were stopping by at the NOrth Shore outside of Vancouver to nail some SICK shit. Like hardcore insane

me and my buddies are taking a road trip to whistler at the end of grade 12, so 2010 summer. lol. taking a jeep, no roof, no doors

Good luck its a solid 55 hour drive. You better hope it doesn't rain when you on the Trans Canada Highway, there won't be a place to stop for hundreds of Kilometers in some places

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:11 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
i was actually riding street in the shwa with a few of my friends today. unfortunatly i forgot to give you guys a call but we ended up finding some other riders anyways.

ya i know, but were goin for 3 weeks

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:12 Quote
bougs wrote:
dhrunner wrote:

I don't get why you quoted...? That?

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:13 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
bougs wrote:
dhrunner wrote:

I don't get why you quoted...? That?

i quoted the wrong one

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:16 Quote
Well I would go for more than 3 weeks. At least 5 the trip is going to be long either way and plus you just have to spend 2 weeks at Whistler.

On the way there you might want to stop at like Kamloops or other places and resorts to do some riding.

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:17 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
Well I would go for more than 3 weeks. At least 5 the trip is going to be long either way and plus you just have to spend 2 weeks at Whistler.

On the way there you might want to stop at like Kamloops or other places and resorts to do some riding.

ya kamloops looks amazing. but then again so does a line

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 9:19 Quote
bougs wrote:
dhrunner wrote:

ya kamloops looks amazing. but then again so does a line

Big Grin

Posted: Feb 16, 2009 at 10:28 Quote
dhrunner wrote:
bougs wrote:
dhrunner wrote:

Good luck its a solid 55 hour drive. You better hope it doesn't rain when you on the Trans Canada Highway, there won't be a place to stop for hundreds of Kilometers in some places

I drove to edmontan in grade 4 Razz
It was actully pretty fun Big Grin

If I don't go to b.c. This year I'm going on a road trip to bromont and shit
Then hopefully I'll go to whistler next summer Big Grin

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 19:10 Quote
Where are some decent spots to ride in Whitby/Oshawa. I live near Impala and I'm looking for somewhere to ride besides my driveway aha.

Posted: Jan 14, 2011 at 7:41 Quote
if you live near impala there is diablo, i dont know for sure if it is still there but it is in the forest behind that big cemetery down the road from impala, last time I was there, there was decent dirt jumps. check it out. other then that idk of any near where you live.

Posted: Feb 28, 2011 at 22:00 Quote
I just moved into Oshawa and i'm looking for some good places to ride. I haven't been here for long, and with work haven't had much time to scoop the place out. Plus my bikes are still in Hamilton waiting and missing me, well i can only hope that's the case... lol

Posted: Mar 25, 2011 at 21:59 Quote
Where are all the parks in Whitby/Oshawa. I know Iroquois, McKinney, and Donovan for park and for dirt I know greenland, and I think diablo is close to me but I don't know if it even exists anymore. Is there any other spots? It seems everywhere is half hour ride from my house =(

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030108
Mobile Version of Website