Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 18:35 Quote
justin99 wrote:
416rider wrote:
justin99 wrote:

And how did that work out for you?

Not good... he made a thread about it.
Got a link?

No sir.
Just PM him, he'll be on sooner or later.

O+
Posted: Oct 14, 2008 at 18:39 Quote
Erm, I don't BMX, but I tried a DH course, not fun.

Posted: Oct 15, 2008 at 9:02 Quote
416rider wrote:
justin99 wrote:
drewfunk wrote:
I played chicken with a cop car....
And how did that work out for you?

Not good... he made a thread about it.

Here ya go boys.....
https://www.pinkbike.com/forum/listcomments/?threadid=38560&pagenum=9

It was awsome...

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:55 Quote
rode out in front of my teacher on the way back from skl, she blew the horn, i didnt no who she was and i gave her the finger, she was absolutely pissed lol

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 11:57 Quote
dmrlover wrote:
rode out in front of my teacher on the way back from skl, she blew the horn, i didnt no who she was and i gave her the finger, she was absolutely pissed lol
haha

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:02 Quote
dmrlover wrote:

Thats awesome x))

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
rode flat out in to a curb and flew over the bars in to a bush this was not my bmx btw so i was not bovered about the front wheel and i ment to ride into the curb was a laff i got vids of it some were

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:23 Quote
tried a 14 set with only about 4 metres of landin till a pakki marketplace type thing... landed it and tried to brake in time but ended up knocking over this pakkis bench nd all these fake watches on it lol...
ive never ran so fast in my life Cool

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:24 Quote
Seaves him right HAHA

Posted: Oct 21, 2008 at 12:30 Quote
benbo111 wrote:
tried a 14 set with only about 4 metres of landin till a pakki marketplace type thing... landed it and tried to brake in time but ended up knocking over this pakkis bench nd all these fake watches on it lol...
ive never ran so fast in my life Cool
hahaha awsome

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
we have a new stupidest thing i've done so far..

had the funniest stack today.
i was just cruising real slow with my knee on the stem as usual. from wheel hit the concrete bump going in to my skatepark, got stuck like half way over the bars, ended up doing a tuck no hander wheel headbutt, then eventually went and faceplanted and ate concrete, i like quickly looked around to see if anyone saw, and got up acting all cool like nothing ever happened lol

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:32 Quote
OMG I always ride with my knee against my stem too. Its such a bad habit because I always smash my knee and stuff, it kills too >__>

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:33 Quote
Me and mates were on the way to the train station going down the busiest street in town and i was behind the others, they were all pulling dustbins in the middle of the pavement, i tried to swerve out the way but found myself hitting the side of a new bmw ! the man came out and shouted for me but i belted it ! Razz

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
i used a wall as a brake..
yes a brake.. i was young and stupid (well younger and less stupid) and i borrowed a bike from a guy but the brakes didnt work, he asked me if I knew how to brake with my feet, I said yes... made the hard choice: the street or a wall.
the rest is history

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:35 Quote
DmrJonny wrote:
Me and mates were on the way to the train station going down the busiest street in town and i was behind the others, they were all pulling dustbins in the middle of the pavement, i tried to swerve out the way but found myself hitting the side of a new bmw ! the man came out and shouted for me but i belted it ! Razz

Thats just to far.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.030203
Mobile Version of Website