The "Stop Smoking" Thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The "Stop Smoking" Thread
Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 9:48 Quote
Smoking f*cking sucks, pack a day for about 3 years steady but have smoked for about 8. Past year I've spent $150 on JUST patches to quite smoking, so that isnt including thousands spent a year on smokes. Efforts were and still are always a failure.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 9:58 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
Smoking f*cking sucks, pack a day for about 3 years steady but have smoked for about 8. Past year I've spent $150 on JUST patches to quite smoking, so that isnt including thousands spent a year on smokes. Efforts were and still are always a failure.

Patches are for the weak, real men either keep smoking, or quit cold turkey

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:02 Quote
x3ro wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

I am so weak, its such a hate love relationship.

Posted: Sep 29, 2009 at 10:58 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
x3ro wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:

I am so weak, its such a hate love relationship.

Well, when i try to awnser more seriously I can just say, if your not conviced of urself being able to stop, and realy wanting too(not for ppl you know, but you rly want it)then I think, IMHO, its just a case of doing it.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 3:48 Quote
Started up again now that I'm in the Ukriane; they are also a dollar a pack so it's not hard on the pocket at alllll.

I feel bad but then I don't care much right now. I won't have the money when I get to Canada so I'm not worried.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 7:25 Quote
marty660 wrote:
Started up again now that I'm in the Ukriane; they are also a dollar a pack so it's not hard on the pocket at alllll.

I feel bad but then I don't care much right now. I won't have the money when I get to Canada so I'm not worried.
What brands they got there in Ukraine?

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 9:41 Quote
the 'states have way better (common) brands than in canada, so i hear

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 10:48 Quote
American and Canadian smokes are two totally different things really.

Posted: Sep 30, 2009 at 14:41 Quote
All the motivation i needed was eithr quit or find a new girlfreind. Smile easy choice, I guess ill miss her :S

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 0:59 Quote
ive heard that if you dont smoke for 3 days the addiction is lost its the habit that keeps you going

Posted: Oct 4, 2009 at 10:56 Quote
harlieandhis250 wrote:
marty660 wrote:

most of the American ones, my favourite Camel for sure. I bought these like soviet sailor smokes today though, harshest shit ever.

Posted: Oct 5, 2009 at 1:07 Quote
marty660 wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
marty660 wrote:

most of the American ones, my favourite Camel for sure. I bought these like soviet sailor smokes today though, harshest shit ever.

In Soviet Russia cigarette smokes you xD

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 11:10 Quote
marty660 wrote:
harlieandhis250 wrote:
marty660 wrote:

LOL, no doubt did they have a filter?

Posted: Oct 6, 2009 at 20:24 Quote
I'm tryin to quit right now, and its damn hard! Its been 3 days and things don't seem to be gettin any better. I'm findin a shot of vodka when the cravings set in helps calm the nerves, probably not great to replace one demon with another, but what ever works eh hahaha

Posted: Oct 7, 2009 at 0:22 Quote
C-42 wrote:
I'm tryin to quit right now, and its damn hard! Its been 3 days and things don't seem to be gettin any better. I'm findin a shot of vodka when the cravings set in helps calm the nerves, probably not great to replace one demon with another, but what ever works eh hahaha
wait so you havent smoked for 3 days?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.394671
Mobile Version of Website