Powered by Outside

Transition Bottle Rocket, Transition Preston FR, Norco six three,specialized SX trail. which one?

PB Forum :: Freeride & Slopestyle
Transition Bottle Rocket, Transition Preston FR, Norco six three,specialized SX trail. which one?
Posted: Mar 20, 2008 at 10:57 Quote
mtbiker17kona wrote:
dandhmtb wrote:
get a 222 lol .. not gr8 4 climbing but soo nice for dh !!
freeride not downhill

i use mine for dh and it rocks Razz but yer freeride mainly but iv adapted it

Posted: Apr 20, 2008 at 2:17 Quote
cdavis wrote:
They're some where in the range of $2,500-$3,000.
the more expensive one is 5400 aus isn't it

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
get a bottle rocket they are so nice with a perfect amout of travel for freeride/downhill but not to much that its a bitch to ride up hills

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 12:52 Quote
to narrow it down for you bottle rocket or the sx trail... if your doing more north shore stuff even though the bottle rocket was designed for that, i would get the sx trail... if your riding dj's and really flowy pump trails i would go with the bottle rocket.. both bikes are really versitile but if you want to do only one thing then thats the way i would go

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 19:26 Quote
uberurban wrote:
to narrow it down for you bottle rocket or the sx trail... if your doing more north shore stuff even though the bottle rocket was designed for that, i would get the sx trail... if your riding dj's and really flowy pump trails i would go with the bottle rocket.. both bikes are really versitile but if you want to do only one thing then thats the way i would go
ok but Sx trails are a bit pricey

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 19:32 Quote
yea... but well worth the money... they pedal way more efficiently than the bottle rocket.. and the bottle rocket isnt the cheapest bike either

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 19:33 Quote
uberurban wrote:
yea... but well worth the money... they pedal way more efficiently than the bottle rocket.. and the bottle rocket isnt the cheapest bike either
ya but now the problem is to get my parents let me buy the bike

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
ascentryder17 wrote:
uberurban wrote:
ya but now the problem is to get my parents let me buy the bike
just tell them its your money and you want to seriously get into biking

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
giant reign x

DO IT NOW!!!

Posted: May 23, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
Anything worth having is worth the $.
photo

Posted: May 24, 2008 at 8:23 Quote
ascentryder17 wrote:
uberurban wrote:
ok but Sx trails are a bit pricey

Not any more than a bottlerocket.

O+
Posted: May 24, 2008 at 8:41 Quote
I vote Bo-Rocket or SeX Trail. I just love the designs.

Posted: Jun 15, 2008 at 19:15 Quote
jordandavid wrote:
scott-e wrote:
jordandavid wrote:

well you cant hit anything big, without a landing, theres noting big here, the biggest thing is like a 10 foot drop and he need a new front triangle, everything is bent, and this is only a 2007, they just suck for freeride, i dont know about the other six's but whatever you do, DO NOT BUY A 2007 SIX 3!!!

do not listen to this opinion the six is a great bike for freeride. spec'd up right you can ride anything on a six

ya if you sec it up right, but if you keep it stoke there no good,

How much would you have to beef it up to make it 'not stock'? New fork? Handle bars? cranks? What are the specific problems on the six? And for an entry level Freerider, wouldnt this be PLENTY of bike stock?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.025222
Mobile Version of Website