Powered by Outside

Official Calgary Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Calgary Riders Thread
Posted: Dec 18, 2007 at 8:59 Quote
markr wrote:
can anyone pm me if there r any dirt jumps in the NW we had some in country hills like 2 years ago but they riped em down for an asian supermarket
I found some nicely built DJ's in Riverbend. Off a feild near the entrance to Carburn Park. East side of the river. Very well built. These guys took some effort!They look so sweet, I wish I just had the balls to ride em.
I'm too old for that stuff!
Remember Keep it Secret, Keep it Safe!

Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 8:01 Quote
devonvig wrote:
I'll leave a variety of spikes, nails and other random sharp things that might be of use under the sign next time I'm out there (sadly, that likely won't be until well into the New Year when the new bike finally arrives)..

Major props for the Christmas present that you left at CC! Salute

I think it was you, anyways?

O+
Posted: Dec 21, 2007 at 21:10 Quote
Like i said above,

People need to stop posting just dumb pictures in the calgary section. The pictures are NBR and lame! if you want to upload then get photobucket!

Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 0:38 Quote
Bowness I'd where you gotta go there are so many abandon lots that no one gives a shit about

O+
Posted: Dec 27, 2007 at 11:44 Quote
ya, not a bad idea ^^

Posted: Jan 8, 2008 at 1:06 Quote
Theres a promising place repairing DJs in Applewood, if anyone would be down for fixing them up when the snow totally clears

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 8:56 Quote
Does anyone know if there will be fat tire races at COP this year?
The COP website says there will be one in March.
COP

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 9:01 Quote
mulletator wrote:
Does anyone know if there will be fat tire races at COP this year?
The COP website says there will be one in March.
COP

well, I imagine if it says there will be then they're planning on it...
oh shit, it's a day after I turn 20, lame.

FL
Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
Where are these Applewood jumps?
-Miserys-Crown- wrote:
Theres a promising place repairing DJs in Applewood, if anyone would be down for fixing them up when the snow totally clears

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 19:34 Quote
eblackwell wrote:
Where are these Applewood jumps?
-Miserys-Crown- wrote:

Near the 7-11, its a huge mound of dirt and grass, with a mini bmx track on it

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:34 Quote
markr wrote:
tustin8 wrote:
howdy y'all. I am about to be moving out to Calgary from Toronto and i was wondering if there is any good places to go fr/dh around there. Any help would be sweet! thanks
we arnt hicks ass hole

Hey dickhead I wasn't makin fun of you I always say howdy and y'all so cram it!

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:42 Quote
tustin8 wrote:
markr wrote:
tustin8 wrote:
howdy y'all. I am about to be moving out to Calgary from Toronto and i was wondering if there is any good places to go fr/dh around there. Any help would be sweet! thanks
we arnt hicks ass hole

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

But ya, theres COP, and thats about it. You'll regret moving to calgary, theres good money here, but thats it. The weather is sketchier than a crackhead in a police station, the trains/ buses are always late, traffic flows like sh*tting on a steady diet of popcorn. The list goes on.

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:44 Quote
-Miserys-Crown- wrote:
tustin8 wrote:
markr wrote:
we arnt hicks ass hole

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

But ya, theres COP, and thats about it. You'll regret moving to calgary, theres good money here, but thats it.

No not all all. Most people here are really nice. Notice "most" because apperantly some people here are pretty rude. (as you saw in the last post) But since moving here I have noticed that. Thanks a lot. There is some cool stuff in some of the hidden spots but thats the main one. Cheers!

Posted: Jan 16, 2008 at 21:49 Quote
tustin8 wrote:
-Miserys-Crown- wrote:
tustin8 wrote:

Hahahahahahahahahhaha

But ya, theres COP, and thats about it. You'll regret moving to calgary, theres good money here, but thats it.

No not all all. Most people here are really nice. Notice "most" because apperantly some people here are pretty rude. (as you saw in the last post) But since moving here I have noticed that. Thanks a lot. There is some cool stuff in some of the hidden spots but thats the main one. Cheers!

Oh ya, most of the people are nice, and there are good places to ride i've you're resourceful. But after living here for 2 and a half years, the shitty things seem to over shadow the good, but thats just me

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.035446
Mobile Version of Website