Powered by Outside

Any enthusiasts from Ireland?!?!?!...

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Any enthusiasts from Ireland?!?!?!...
Posted: Aug 26, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
hello im staring whit mtb photgraphy and filming and wondering if there are enny riders up for getting some shots near tollymore and mourne mountains?
thanks.

Posted: Aug 27, 2012 at 2:29 Quote
There are quite a few riders up at tollymore, head up on a saturday or sunday and youre bound to meet a few.

Posted: Aug 28, 2012 at 12:44 Quote
rampage97 wrote:
hello im staring whit mtb photgraphy and filming and wondering if there are enny riders up for getting some shots near tollymore and mourne mountains?
thanks.
Send me a message when your going out as I ride with qyite a group off lads in the Mournes.
Paddy

Posted: Sep 11, 2012 at 2:58 Quote
i do all of my riding in ballycarton, near limavady. not a bad wee spot

Posted: Feb 9, 2013 at 9:06 Quote
Anyone willing to ride We-Th-Friday?? am I the only a*shole who work on week ends?

Posted: Mar 20, 2013 at 14:15 Quote
Stylexxx wrote:
Anyone willing to ride We-Th-Friday?? am I the only a*shole who work on week ends?

I ride weekdays aswell so if you fancy Rostrevor or bigwood give me a shout..

Posted: Mar 26, 2013 at 18:33 Quote
Stylexxx wrote:

I work weekends as well, sh!te ain't it.Mad

normally get out on a tues and a thurs

Posted: Apr 2, 2013 at 7:22 Quote
Rostrevor Forest close to Dundalk?

Damn you guys are Faaaaaarrrrr Big Grin

Posted: Apr 10, 2013 at 23:34 Quote
Me mar lives at macroom the area looks sick for dh. Ne one ride there or dirtjump?

O+ FL
Posted: May 24, 2013 at 10:56 Quote
near macroom, you'd be in a good spot there so between Clashnacrona in Dunmanway for DH/enduro stuff and Killarney has some class riding as well. then there's the DH track near Banteer as well which is a doozey...

Views: 3,544    Faves: 25    Comments: 4

the 2 clubs to talk to are mbcc.ie and 021racing.com, 021 would be the more DH orientated club.

Posted: May 24, 2013 at 13:05 Quote
richardsouthernextreme wrote:
near macroom, you'd be in a good spot there so between Clashnacrona in Dunmanway for DH/enduro stuff and Killarney has some class riding as well. then there's the DH track near Banteer as well which is a doozey...

The 2 clubs to talk to are mbcc.ie and 021racing.com, 021 would be the more DH orientated club.

Mallow is closed atm isn't it?

The track looks nice Smile

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 13:30 Quote
Are there many riders riding around the mourne are here?

Posted: Sep 9, 2013 at 14:53 Quote
rampage97 wrote:
Are there many riders riding around the mourne are here?
I live in Burren just outside Warrenpoint..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041085
Mobile Version of Website