Powered by Outside

100 (or more) days of biking in 2024!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2024!
Posted: Jan 20, 2024 at 16:20 Quote
14- Feeling stronger on the bike

Posted: Jan 20, 2024 at 16:21 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
7 days post op and my balls still hurt holy shit! I hope I can work come Monday Eek

At least we got a shit ton of snow fall so the trails would be impassable ATM anyhow. Timed it just right.

..but yeah, it is supposed to still hurt? Confused

Make sure to not do anything for the 2 weeks, otherwise your balls will swell and hurt. Not a great experience but worth it.

And I rode January 1st and the 6th, commuted to work 2x also but total each day is about 40min.

O+
Posted: Jan 21, 2024 at 13:00 Quote
12 - fatbike at Knox. Super fun and great conditions.

Posted: Jan 21, 2024 at 16:05 Quote
15- Not so easy spin on the bike lol wind didn't seem to want to work in my favor until I was a mile from home

FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2024 at 8:55 Quote
8 - not much riding lately, it's been -22 to -32 the entirety of last week. Much more bearable to run in those temps, less wind chill. Commuted today though.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2024 at 12:53 Quote
3 - paved pump track. Might be back on real trails later this week if the weather holds.

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2024 at 14:17 Quote
@toddnzmtb. True story. Come March my bikes usually have dampers serviced, wheels trued and, when budget allows, a couple upgrades.

None of that has happened yet due to moving house in October and the at-home bike shop falling to the bottom of the priority list (guess what I'll be doing instead of riding this weekend).

O+ FL
Posted: Jan 22, 2024 at 15:44 Quote
toddnzmtb wrote:
You guys must have some really well maintained bikes and very tidy sheds Rolleyes lol

Yeah, I am that guy who keeps riding until it is impossible to ride (or I have testicle surgery). Here on Vancouver Island that can almost be all year, occasionally we get enough snow to inhibit this. My bikes get thrashed all year long and get serviced regularly all through the year. My garage is a disaster... lol

FL
Posted: Jan 23, 2024 at 4:10 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
toddnzmtb wrote:
You guys must have some really well maintained bikes and very tidy sheds Rolleyes lol

Yeah, I am that guy who keeps riding until it is impossible to ride (or I have testicle surgery). Here on Vancouver Island that can almost be all year, occasionally we get enough snow to inhibit this. My bikes get thrashed all year long and get serviced regularly all through the year. My garage is a disaster... lol

Wish we could do the same here! Ski touring is fun but really doesn’t scratch the itch the same way as bikes.

Does mean that the bikes are fully rebuilt and ready to go when May rolls around though!

Posted: Jan 24, 2024 at 4:44 Quote
16- Back pain, woohoo!

Posted: Jan 24, 2024 at 18:08 Quote
toddnzmtb wrote:
FloridaHasMTBToo wrote:
16- Back pain, woohoo!
have you tried walking funny and complaining a lot, I find that helps lol

Doesn't fix the pain but it makes everybody just as miserable as me so that's a win lol

17- Light spin

Posted: Jan 24, 2024 at 22:55 Quote
11 for me so far (not counting grocery errands Smile ) 37C yesterday, forecast as major storms over the weekend from a cyclone coming over the Pacific ... should be rideable again by Monday Big Grin

Posted: Jan 25, 2024 at 3:55 Quote
aviator99 wrote:
11 for me so far (not counting grocery errands Smile ) 37C yesterday, forecast as major storms over the weekend from a cyclone coming over the Pacific ... should be rideable again by Monday Big Grin

Are those kinda like hurricanes? No idea about them because I've spent almost my entire life in Florida.

FL
Posted: Jan 25, 2024 at 5:58 Quote
9 - took the dog for a bikepath ride. Hoping for some longer rides this weekend.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.014907
Mobile Version of Website