Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
Posted: Jul 21, 2008 at 14:03 Quote
Anyone coming digging tomz ????

Clive

FL
Posted: Jul 22, 2008 at 3:50 Quote
Yeah are we digging love hearts today.:P

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 4:09 Quote
I so need to get up there, but you know how these things are when your life is as full an exciting as mine....

Yes... work work work work work work work Frown Redface

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 13:05 Quote
yep a total of none today, but guess it was the rain it was heavy. but come on get ya butts out digging theirs a few that have a cheeky ride on the evenings and don't help out come on play fair my back is giving me grief at the mo!!

O+
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
Hey, I rode scratchmere last sunday on my little bike, i was surprised by how steep it was but it has alot of potential, it would be nice to see a whistler A-line style trail with big jumps and berms. I would help out digging but i live 2 hours away.Confused

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 13:39 Quote
JamesOliver wrote:
Hey, I rode scratchmere last sunday on my little bike, i was surprised by how steep it was but it has alot of potential, it would be nice to see a whistler A-line style trail with big jumps and berms. I would help out digging but i live 2 hours away.Confused

Are you also a cheeky mockney chef?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 13:43 Quote
JamesOliver wrote:
Not quite

Awww c'mon, you're just being coy now! A celebrity! Big Grin

Ace Wink

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 12:16 Quote
Hi do we need to book for the uplifts on 16th of august. There will be about 7 of us. Plus what time do you get started cheers

Posted: Aug 5, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
Hi mate starts around 10/10.30 and there's no need to book

Clive

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 1:56 Quote
ruckusflow wrote:
Mini digger! Redface

Was that you that copwed it?

The evidence of the blue sheet Wink Eek

photo

FL
Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 7:21 Quote
Saying nowt Mike Redface
How's married life treating ya?

Days are getting shorter now and we could do with a good push on the trail building to get the "Dj'ken John Peel" track finished off and ridden in before the winter, if anyone can spare a little time on any night or day of the week it would be well appreciated.
It is the summer Holidays and it would be nice to see some of you younger ones helping out again.
The sooner we finish the DH course the sooner we can start on the Freeride line and jump park then hopefully we can have them sorted for the start of the good weather again next spring, i know some of you have drawn up plans for what ya want and they look f*cking amazing.
So come on guys lets get something amazing built for us all to enjoy, get involved in any way you can, its not often a chance like this comes along to your back door. Lets make the most of it.Big Grin

Posted: Aug 7, 2008 at 7:24 Quote
ruckusflow wrote:
Saying nowt Mike Redface
How's married life treating ya?

Days are getting shorter now and we could do with a good push on the trail building to get the "Dj'ken John Peel" track finished off and ridden in before the winter, if anyone can spare a little time on any night or day of the week it would be well appreciated.
It is the summer Holidays and it would be nice to see some of you younger ones helping out again.
The sooner we finish the DH course the sooner we can start on the Freeride line and jump park then hopefully we can have them sorted for the start of the good weather again next spring, i know some of you have drawn up plans for what ya want and they look f*cking amazing.
So come on guys lets get something amazing built for us all to enjoy, get involved in any way you can, its not often a chance like this comes along to your back door. Lets make the most of it.Big Grin

hey yeah im coming down again 2moro, hopefully with 2 mates to help, should get the dh nearly finished i hope! should we bring bikes or not?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038096
Mobile Version of Website