Powered by Outside

Thread in disguise.com

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Thread in disguise.com
Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
i might come and help, or i might end up building at woodland, i will c how it goes

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:46 Quote
awesome so we have a camera for sure which is good, and Sunday seems to be good weather, are there any topics we have not covered, like is anyone not clear on whats going on??

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:50 Quote
I'm good, I might bring a camera myself, it's good to record progress and a good time.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:55 Quote
I think a time lapse series of the progress would be sweet. Starting from the work sunday until the summer green and the trail is complete. Transition into spring... anyone following this?Confused

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
spag wrote:
i might come and help, or i might end up building at woodland, i will c how it goes

Where is woodland?

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

Where is woodland?

x2

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:06 Quote
madbikertom wrote:
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

Where is woodland?

x2
x3

lol we should make something like thishttps://www.pinkbike.com/photo/833094/

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:31 Quote
[Quote="suckafreedmr"][Quote="madbikertom"][Quote="triptex"]

x2

I know where we can find a tree... the rest is all you man tup

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:38 Quote
yeah i totally agree that its a great idea.... in never never land or something lol we would have to cut down half of the mt. royal to build the damn thing... but it looks sick! lol sorry to blow down your ideaConfused

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:43 Quote
It was a joke, i knew it was impossible

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 19:47 Quote
madbikertom wrote:
triptex wrote:
spag wrote:

Where is woodland?

x2

woodland is at the woodland exit off highway 20 at the beaurapaire (sp?) train station in the west island, just after st charles

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 21:01 Quote
This place does look super fun. I dont understand the scoop ramp thought. Why would you need a convexed shovel kicker?

Views: 13,378    Faves: 228    Comments: 68

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 21:03 Quote
I'd be glad to help with anything. I live right beside the mountain too.

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 21:10 Quote
well we are all meeting at mt royal on Sunday at noon, at the eduard montpetit metro if you can make it just tell us here and ill msg you my cell number so you can call me in case something comes up so that we don't end up waiting for you there for an hour lol, that also goes for everyone else, plz call if you cant make it or post here, thank you

Posted: Apr 24, 2008 at 21:17 Quote
spag wrote:
woodland is at the woodland exit off highway 20 at the beaurapaire (sp?) train station in the west island, just after st charles

Here?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.029062
Mobile Version of Website