Powered by Outside

Essex

Posted: Jan 16, 2011 at 3:46 Quote
yeah couldnt agree more
the council like to ruin anything fun around here, sound familiar?
im always up for riding/digging, so PM me if your up for it

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 14:26 Quote
anyone riding danbury tomorrow

Posted: Feb 11, 2011 at 23:30 Quote
Wrong day Razz
Anyone over there tomorow?

Posted: Feb 16, 2011 at 9:08 Quote

It's a forum for riders based around Essex, hertfordshire and London
There are rides everywhere including the yearly trip to the alps and other day or weekend trips
Were going cwmcarn on Friday

Other riding spots include
Aston hill
Woburn
Chickky
Danbury
Porc
FOD
Chase

Now come and sign up Smile I'm bradley27 on there Big Grin

Posted: Oct 11, 2012 at 9:33 Quote
dj-jon wrote:
I live in essex, in rayleigh go to the grove, sik dirt jumps ranging from medium to bloody hard.

msg me for more details on how to get there.
That would be sick i you can give me the details

Posted: Nov 1, 2012 at 9:30 Quote
elliotross123 wrote:
dj-jon wrote:
I live in essex, in rayleigh go to the grove, sik dirt jumps ranging from medium to bloody hard.

msg me for more details on how to get there.
That would be sick i you can give me the details

haha the Grove has been flattened bar to tiny jumps about 2ft high !! its a real shame the place used to be a national BMX track that we all sessioned in the 80's and got left unused and some locals rearranged it into some pretty mental dirt jumps but that has now gone Cry

Warley / Throndon /Danbury are still good though and hopefully Architrail will develop the olympic site with some decent trails

Posted: Nov 29, 2015 at 4:51 Quote
Long time since anyone has posted in this forum. Moved down here just after the summer and am fed up with not riding as much as I used too. Usually ride dh where I can but enduro type riding more often. However I have accepted that living down here I guest dirt jumps are my best option? Any good spots around? Based near Grays but have a van to travel a bit (up to an hour?)

Posted: Dec 7, 2015 at 22:42 Quote
Hi Michael.. there are a few spots near you that might be of interest:
Danbury common, my local, got some nice single track trails and jumps.
PORC, got loads of stuff there, dh, dj, freeride stuff.
Surrey hills has got loads and loads, head to Peaslake, and find a local to follow around.
Hadleigh Olympic Park, this one is xc but there are a few nice rock gardens that you can make as dangerous as you like by flying down them, find a side road near the centre as the car park is a rip off.

Posted: Dec 8, 2015 at 11:34 Quote
rollerben88 wrote:
Hi Michael.. there are a few spots near you that might be of interest:
Danbury common, my local, got some nice single track trails and jumps.
PORC, got loads of stuff there, dh, dj, freeride stuff.
Surrey hills has got loads and loads, head to Peaslake, and find a local to follow around.
Hadleigh Olympic Park, this one is xc but there are a few nice rock gardens that you can make as dangerous as you like by flying down them, find a side road near the centre as the car park is a rip off.

Cheers mate, went to danbury a fair bit but its too dark to go after work now. I'll give those other spots a quick look up now. Sam Pilgrim goes to a place to called Dedham aswell I think. You been there?

Posted: Dec 10, 2015 at 0:48 Quote
Naa I haven't been to Dedham, but the jumps there are supposed to be really good

Posted: Mar 9, 2016 at 5:41 Quote
Hi, I was wondering if you could help me. In my master's thesis I am trying to find out which criteria are most important when choosing MTB holidays. What is your opinion on that? goo.gl/forms/Zzdav0l8Yi Thanks

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.037584
Mobile Version of Website