Powered by Outside

The Spooky Metalhead thread.

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
The Spooky Metalhead thread.
Posted: Oct 19, 2020 at 8:27 Quote
ps. The bandwagon looks sick! What Tioga tyre is that on the front? Whats your brake set up?

Posted: Nov 2, 2020 at 3:15 Quote
Thanks, it is a Tioga DH 2.3 for the front. I had a 2.3 for the rear, but it was slightly too fat for the frame.

adi1974 wrote:
Hi. I wanna build mine back up. (Metalhead). What brake mount do you have (TheTimeChamber)? a mount for the bombers?

I'm interested in anything brake related for these bikes as I've never had mine dialled and really should get on the case. I have the original Hayes brakes that came with mine (not the hopes). They're in a state but I think I did have a repair kit for at least one calliper knocking about I might be able to use. I have the correct / original hayes mount for the rear brake but nothing for the front (bomber qr20's).

I might get the hayes working but I'm tempted to just get some modern brakes on it some how.

Probably gonna set it up as an occasional pumptrack and jump bike.

Metalhead forever????

Hi, the Bomber Z1 (98 editions) have the IS mount with a Hope Mini Mono front caliper.

The rear is a custom IS mount I came up with in CAD (post mount won't fit between the stays unfortunately), and a Hope Mono Mini rear caliper. I can't remember the caliper number though.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.051028
Mobile Version of Website