The official Poutine thread

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The official Poutine thread
Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 7:31 Quote
jheldt wrote:
what would you guys do to have that right now?
nothing really i realized poutine is only good for the first couple of mouthfuls than it tastes like shit

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 11:22 Quote
dirtjumper51 wrote:
jheldt wrote:
nothing really i realized poutine is only good for the first couple of mouthfuls than it tastes like shit

Obviously you where eating shit covered with cheese and gravy lol
Seriously though. You never ate "good poutine"....tsk tsk tsk...Kids these days!

Razz

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 13:14 Quote
chads wrote:
dirtjumper51 wrote:
jheldt wrote:

Seriously though. You never ate "good poutine"....tsk tsk tsk...Kids these days!

Razz
every poutine is good at first than it tastes like ass and i dont wnant it

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 14:52 Quote
chads wrote:
dirtjumper51 wrote:
jheldt wrote:

Razz
ya the one i posted looks like fast-food junk

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 19:19 Quote
WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU GUYS?

get out of here! poutine is good the whole way through!

Posted: Jul 17, 2008 at 20:36 Quote
you know what i would do for that poutine right now?
well i can tell you in a few simple steps. First take your car to the nearest grocery store park it there and go inside. step #2: buy potato's or some fries if your lazy, some and some gravy mix. third step: GTFO of the grocery store drive to a cheese place ex for all you north shore montrealer's fromagerie mirabel (they make some intense tasting cheese curds) and buy some chees curds. then go back home or to any place where you can use a kitchen. then you cut the potato's in the shape you want them to look and throw then in the deep frier, mix up the gravy and leave the curds on the counter or table for a skweeky ckean taste. then when all is ready just put it all in a bowl and dig in.

or another way is to walk down to the end of my street and go to the restaurant...

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 14:10 Quote
djsimon wrote:
you know what i would do for that poutine right now?
well i can tell you in a few simple steps. First take your car to the nearest grocery store park it there and go inside. step #2: buy potato's or some fries if your lazy, some and some gravy mix. third step: GTFO of the grocery store drive to a cheese place ex for all you north shore montrealer's fromagerie mirabel (they make some intense tasting cheese curds) and buy some chees curds. then go back home or to any place where you can use a kitchen. then you cut the potato's in the shape you want them to look and throw then in the deep frier, mix up the gravy and leave the curds on the counter or table for a skweeky ckean taste. then when all is ready just put it all in a bowl and dig in.

or another way is to walk down to the end of my street and go to the restaurant...

I am going to go make poutine now. reading your story made me super hungry.

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 15:03 Quote
I love poutine but its really filling so sometimes I cant finish it or I just feel bad about myself after I finish it!

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 17:57 Quote
Kbone wrote:
My best friend owns a poutine restaurant it's sort of like a small pizza place but poutine only. Best poutine in vancouver! For you guys that live here you've probably been there if not you have to go, place is called Fritz. Best part is they're right in downtown and open till 5 am, I always go there after a night of partying. They make real gravy not from a packet.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm poutine!
i'm not going to be out to vancouver for quite a while. can you courier an order of it to me over here in ontario?

Posted: Jul 18, 2008 at 18:29 Quote
BMX-Girl wrote:
Kbone wrote:
My best friend owns a poutine restaurant it's sort of like a small pizza place but poutine only. Best poutine in vancouver! For you guys that live here you've probably been there if not you have to go, place is called Fritz. Best part is they're right in downtown and open till 5 am, I always go there after a night of partying. They make real gravy not from a packet.

mmmmmmmmmmmmm poutine!
i'm not going to be out to vancouver for quite a while. can you courier an order of it to me over here in ontario?

No problem, it's on it's way. I paid extra for express, hopefully it's stil hot when you get it! Smile

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 8:30 Quote
ah I was out downtown tonight clubbing and stopped my buddy's place to get some poutine mmmmm. I took my friend who's a chef and she said it was by far the best poutine she's had!

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
well i did the exact same thing i wrote on this thread last night, it was deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelicious!!!!

Posted: Jul 19, 2008 at 17:43 Quote
poutine is good the whole way through only if it's poutine all the way through, if you run out of cheese, or gravy, or fries (as if that would happen) or if it gets cold it doesn't taste good, but what you have to do is because normally the gravy/cheese run out and there's still soggy fries left is go back, and get ketchup and eat the remainder like you would with normal fries.

Posted: Jan 29, 2013 at 18:45 Quote
the best Poutine ever Ti-Oui st-raymond !

Posted: Feb 10, 2013 at 19:12 Quote
Smokes Poutine in Toronto is the best, and there damn huge!! Writing this makes me hungry now -_- faaaaaack

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039635
Mobile Version of Website