Powered by Outside

last year 11 year old did 360 doublewhip now -FLIPWHIP

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
last year 11 year old did 360 doublewhip now -FLIPWHIP
Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 20:08 Quote
Kbone wrote:
Maybe he does ride street and other skateparks, you guys don't know that. If I filmed an entire video of me riding in one spot, does that mean I only ride that spot? Quit judging him when you guys don't know all the facts and give him the credit he deserves.

Well he said he doesn't ride street. He said he can only hop a foot and a half. So I'm using facts.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 20:10 Quote
this kid will be making top dollar his whole life, and hes gunna earn it. haters are just kids that are jealous. he proly grew up near box jumps and started tricking them. if he grew up in street riding with that much determination, he would be sick at that too. its all what you were born into. and if the people that dis meet this kid in person, they wouldnt say shit, because they know that he could school them.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 20:11 Quote
well he probably rides other parks. Just because he can't ride street doesn't make him any worse. I rarely ever rode street...

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 20:25 Quote
dotca, why is this such a big deal to you?
Seriously it's his life just let him be. ever think that maybe he just doesn't want to ride street? besides it's not like riding street makes you any better then someone that only rides park or vert.
Seriously you and the people on tcub really need to chill out about this kid.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 20:59 Quote
s-t-e-v-e wrote:
Seriously it's his life just let him be. ever think that maybe he just doesn't want to ride street? besides it's not like riding street makes you any better then someone that only rides park or vert.

Well he gets his friend to make him a q&a on there, that's just stupid first of all. He rides a 16", when he can easily ride a 18". Then all he talks about is "training", bmx is not a sport for training. It's about having fun! Then all he could talk about on his self made q&a, was foam pits and how he can do this and that into foam and asked what tricks everyone can do into foam or tried. Stupid. Then his friend makes pointless threads about Nicholia(sp?) too.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:08 Quote
dotca wrote:
s-t-e-v-e wrote:

Well he gets his friend to make him a q&a on there, that's just stupid first of all. He rides a 16", when he can easily ride a 18". Then all he talks about is "training", bmx is not a sport for training. It's about having fun! Then all he could talk about on his self made q&a, was foam pits and how he can do this and that into foam and asked what tricks everyone can do into foam or tried. Stupid. Then his friend makes pointless threads about Nicholia(sp?) too.
if its all about fun then why are you bitchin?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
dotca wrote:
ilikemybike011 wrote:
Pretty sure people are too envious to admit how freaking good the kid is.

He has skill, I would, you would be like him too if we had wood ward to go to when ever we wanted and had a freaking foam pit in the backyard of our own home. God.

So the same applies to Ryan Nyquist too then?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:13 Quote
Cause I can, and he is nothing special like everyone thinks he is.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:15 Quote
DavidMakalaster wrote:
dotca wrote:
ilikemybike011 wrote:
Pretty sure people are too envious to admit how freaking good the kid is.

He has skill, I would, you would be like him too if we had wood ward to go to when ever we wanted and had a freaking foam pit in the backyard of our own home. God.

So the same applies to Ryan Nyquist too then?

Nyquist didn't train into foam all his childhood. Sure now he has his own skatepark.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:18 Quote
dotca wrote:
s-t-e-v-e wrote:

He's freaking 12 years old. You want him to act mature? I guess you were acting all grown up when you were 12 eh? He's a kid that's practiced a lot and has some talent. He's good and he knows it. So he's doing what EVERY child does; acting cocky. Who are you to pretend you know the first thing about his motivation? Also who are you to determine whether it's purely intrinsic motivation or some external force? Who are you do decide whether his motivation is appropriate or not? He's 12. He doesn't know what he wants to do later. Is that a good reason for him to slack now?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:19 Quote
dotca wrote:
Kbone wrote:
Maybe he does ride street and other skateparks, you guys don't know that. If I filmed an entire video of me riding in one spot, does that mean I only ride that spot? Quit judging him when you guys don't know all the facts and give him the credit he deserves.

Well he said he doesn't ride street. He said he can only hop a foot and a half. So I'm using facts.

Would you let your 12 year old go out and ride street?

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:23 Quote
you would proly ruin the kids day if he heard half the shit you are saying about him, and since biking is all about fun, thats a real dick move. get over the fact that he is 10x better than you, and if he put as much determination into street at he does vert, he would be amazing. saying that its stupid to train for biking is very lame. theres no DHer in the cup that doesnt train, but they still have a great time racing, because you get to see your work pay off. this kid was probly super pumped about this new trick and how all his hard work payed off.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:26 Quote
I'd let him, I'd be there with him riding. Also when he doesn't land a trick or something, he throws a hissy fit. I don't like the kid, I'll leave it at that. For me personally, he is nothing special.

Posted: Jul 31, 2008 at 21:29 Quote
homeslab60 wrote:
you would proly ruin the kids day if he heard half the shit you are saying about him, and since biking is all about fun, thats a real dick move. get over the fact that he is 10x better than you, and if he put as much determination into street at he does vert, he would be amazing. saying that its stupid to train for biking is very lame. theres no DHer in the cup that doesnt train, but they still have a great time racing, because you get to see your work pay off. this kid was probly super pumped about this new trick and how all his hard work payed off.

He's heard it all and more.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.023371
Mobile Version of Website