The MTB Quick Question Thread!!!
Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 12:56 Quote
which have ajustabl travel if any?
j.m.g

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 12:59 Quote
ebaysucks wrote:
which have ajustabl travel if any?
j.m.g
The RockShox Pike goes from 95 - 120 - 140 but i don't think that enough of an upgrade in travel from the fork you already have

RockShox HomePage Click

That is the RS Homepage and if you look at the AM range or the FR range and look out for the U-Turn Feature

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 17:03 Quote
would a devinci district 2 LONG size be too big if im 5'8? im wondering because it is used and i would get a good deal. thanks

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 17:08 Quote
whats the maximum psi for a marazocchi 4x 08 fork? I dont have the owners manual and I've tried looking online...

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 17:11 Quote
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 17:33 Quote
Katol wrote:
would a devinci district 2 LONG size be too big if im 5'8? im wondering because it is used and i would get a good deal. thanks

please comment tup

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
PedalUpBombDown wrote:
If you choke a Smurf, what color does it turn?

HAHAHAHAHAHA LMFAO!!!

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 23:11 Quote
Im a total noob to DH and have tacoed my front wheal and in the process broken my shoulder. So i am looking for a new set of wheals ones that i can put faith in and for £200 to £250 any suggestions? I am riding a bighit 06 and was running single-tracks.
Also i was thinking bright green might look for wheals.

Posted: Aug 17, 2008 at 23:34 Quote
FelixRudd wrote:
Im a total noob to DH and have tacoed my front wheal and in the process broken my shoulder. So i am looking for a new set of wheals ones that i can put faith in and for £200 to £250 any suggestions? I am riding a bighit 06 and was running single-tracks.
Also i was thinking bright green might look for wheals.

definataly go for hope pro 2s on the strongest rim possible.:P thay are great hubs and many places d deals on them on rims---if you dont mind ebay check these out http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/HALO-SAS-RIMS-WITH-HALO-HUBS-F-AND-R_W0QQitemZ310075013184QQcmdZViewItem?hash=item310075013184&_trkparms=72%3A1121%7C39%3A1%7C66%3A2%7C65%3A12%7C240%3A1318&_trksid=p3286.c0.m14 contradcting wht ijust said about pro 2s but these are foookin nice wheels (if you dont mind them loud!!Wink

or for pro 2s check out merlincyles.co.uk(i think thts the address)(if not google them!!!)

or if its just the back that you want have my s.a.s in gold---Lol strong as, offers lol

congrats on fooking your wheelsWink Whip

keep on hucking

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 0:01 Quote
hey guys, anyone no how stong 26" spank subrosas are? i need new rims quite badly, stock p rims are shit, lol. i ride mostly street/park and djs. also would u no if they fit maxxis holy rollers on there, herd they have high walls and u struggle getting some tyres on there. thanks

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 0:04 Quote
Im looking for some decently wide bars with low rise any suggestions? So far I have.

deity dirty 30s
titec hell bent
easton low rise monkey carbon xc
please let me know.

goochie-mtb-4life wrote:
hey guys, anyone no how stong 26" spank subrosas are? i need new rims quite badly, stock p rims are shit, lol. i ride mostly street/park and djs. also would u no if they fit maxxis holy rollers on there, herd they have high walls and u struggle getting some tyres on there. thanks

holy rollers are good should be fine with the spank subrosas atatched ! the spanks are rally stong rims my mate cased a 6ft drop to flat and they were fine!! go for it!

vert97 wrote:
Im looking for some decently wide bars with low rise any suggestions? So far I have.

deity dirty 30s
titec hell bent
please let me know.

your a retardtup

hell bent and dirty thirtys are completely different

Posted: Aug 18, 2008 at 0:06 Quote
vert97 wrote:

deity dirty 30s
titec hell bent
please let me know.

if you want the widest gofor the funn sam hill bars--they rock if not i run race face and thay are wide---dont go for carbon because i find wide carbon bars flexy---thats just my2 cents 2 cents

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024068
Mobile Version of Website