Powered by Outside

Marzochi Or Rockshox?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Marzochi Or Rockshox?
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 9:57 Quote
bikeobsessed wrote:
streetstyle wrote:
WTF? its not dirtjumper vs. dirtjumper, its Marz vs. rockshox as a company not a specific product...
actually, if you read the first post, it says what do you prefer between the 409s and the dirtjumpers.
no it doesn't. it says that he prefers a 409, not what do you prefer.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:07 Quote
I'm gonna say Fox and totally screw with you guys.

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
matthew10 wrote:
Rockshox ftw
FTW. What does it stand for. (For the win?)

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:14 Quote
eric---o wrote:
matthew10 wrote:
Rockshox ftw

Yes.

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:25 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
eric---o wrote:
matthew10 wrote:
Rockshox ftw

Yes.
Thanks.

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:29 Quote
argyle better than dj
lyric far, far better than a 55
66 > totem (purely because i still dont trust totems, ive seen far to many rides ruined by there tendancy to sieze, feel like poo, or leak buckets of oil)

888 = boxxer (freeride i'd take a 888, but racing id take a boxxer)

pike > marazochi all mountain piece of shit ( i forget the name)
end of thread

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:32 Quote
g-off7 wrote:
pike > marazochi all mountain piece of shit ( i forget the name)

I think it's called the... um... All-Mountain. lol

O+
Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 10:42 Quote
i was thinking that as well, but i thought it would sound retarted if i just called it the all mountain.

however i forgot to add, that i would take a rocco over a vivid any day of the week

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 12:47 Quote
g-off7 wrote:
i was thinking that as well, but i thought it would sound retarted if i just called it the all mountain.

however i forgot to add, that i would take a rocco over a vivid any day of the week

Rolleyes

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 12:54 Quote
g-off7 wrote:
66 > totem (purely because i still dont trust totems, ive seen far to many rides ruined by there tendancy to sieze, feel like poo, or leak buckets of oil)
no.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 12:55 Quote
igz- wrote:
g-off7 wrote:
no.

agreed.Salute

which is rare for us i reckon.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:32 Quote
I have to side with g-off7 here, in that I have seen/heard of many more broken Totem's than I have 66's.

But overall I prefer Rockshox products, because when they actually work, they feel so much better than a Marzocchi (in my experience).

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:35 Quote
kendall07 wrote:
I have to side with g-off7 here, in that I have seen/heard of many more broken Totem's than I have 66's.

But overall I prefer Rockshox products, because when they actually work, they feel so much better than a Marzocchi (in my experience).

totems first year out was problematic,but all bugbears have been sorted.

marzocchi were having problems from 2006 with there new 66 and by the looks the trend is still going,my 07 model was perfect so cant complain really but the roco finish quality was shabby to say the least.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:38 Quote
marquis wrote:
kendall07 wrote:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure a guy I ride with has a second year (can't remember when they came out?) Totem, and if he adjusts the compression knob at all, it spits a load of oil at him.

Could well be mistaken though.

Posted: Dec 23, 2008 at 13:41 Quote
kendall07 wrote:
marquis wrote:
kendall07 wrote:

Hmm, I'm pretty sure a guy I ride with has a second year (can't remember when they came out?) Totem, and if he adjusts the compression knob at all, it spits a load of oil at him.

Could well be mistaken though.

i have a second year fork also and no complaints at all,maybe im just lucky i dunno.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.024982
Mobile Version of Website