you can get lighter spokes primo forged
lighter bars shadow vultus or demolition pa
deviant is front only

Posted: Feb 15, 2009 at 20:42 Quote
evanwm wrote:
the-ultimate-cyclist wrote:
ron-burgundy wrote:

This this thing would not be safe.

wow my scooter actually weighs more then that.

Wow, my cat it heavier by 6 pounds..

i was drinking a pepsi when i read that, and i almost spit it up laughing!

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 17:34 Quote
photo

19lbs 11oz
comment on the pic and fave it
NO TITANIUM

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 17:44 Quote
nice bump Confused

seriously stop posting your bike everywhere this is probably the tenth time that i have seen it and weight weeny bikes aren't even cool anyways.

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 17:45 Quote
nice bump Confused

seriously stop posting your bike everywhere this is probably the tenth time that i have seen it and weight weeny bikes aren't even cool anyways.

what? this is the first time its been posted in this thread.. i got it last night..and isn't that what threads are for? stop hatin bro tup

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 17:49 Quote
nice bump Confused

shut up you dont even bike you scooter

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 17:57 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
nice bump Confused

shut up you dont even bike you scooter

hahaha nice mike.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 18:00 Quote
fuse360 wrote:
nice bump Confused

what? this is the first time its been posted in this thread.. i got it last night..and isn't that what threads are for? stop hatin bro tup

yeah but i have seen it already in all the other threads and this one was supposed to be dead so you should have just left it to rest in peace.

Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 18:01 Quote
fuse360 wrote:
nice bump Confused

yeah but i have seen it already in all the other threads and this one was supposed to be dead so you should have just left it to rest in peace.

...who cares i can post it in w.e thread its legible for. why do you even care..thts a retoricle question so don't answer. just shut up.

O+
Posted: Sep 23, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
fuse360 wrote:
fuse360 wrote:

...who cares i can post it in w.e thread its legible for. why do you even care..thts a retoricle question so don't answer. just shut up.

i care because this stupid ass thread came up on my dashboard because of you. making up words now eh?

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 0:01 Quote
fuse360 wrote:

i care because this stupid ass thread came up on my dashboard because of you. making up words now eh?

hey, you may not have realized, but legible IS infact in the english dictionary... how did you think it was spelt? ledgeble ?? cuz it seems to me that ledges are the only things you can ride on your lame ass scooter.

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 3:30 Quote
fuse360 wrote:

correct me if im wrong but if you continue to post your gay arse eastern you can get done for spamming?

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 4:32 Quote
Can this thread be locked please?

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 5:12 Quote
fastasfit wrote:
fuse360 wrote:

hey, you may not have realized, but legible IS infact in the english dictionary... how did you think it was spelt? ledgeble ?? cuz it seems to me that ledges are the only things you can ride on your lame ass scooter.

owned. tup

Posted: Sep 24, 2009 at 6:59 Quote
The fact is, posting your bike in this thread was never legible at all. If you read the first post, which is kind of common sense when posting, you'd see that. There was no need to gravedig this as it's an old thread and the contest is over. Mods, lock it if you'd like.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033856
Mobile Version of Website