Most inspiring pro's ever

PB Forum :: Downhill
Most inspiring pro's ever
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 14:45 Quote
mayardmtbeames wrote:
tom dowie yes real fast but sometimes hes a bit of a c**k

He's never been a cock when I've been around, but a fair few people say that so he must be haha. Seems alright though, and Steve is a cool guy.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 15:01 Quote
Blomdahl wrote:
Shaun Palmer. Period.

+1 !!!

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 15:14 Quote
Cam McCaul,Paul Basagotia, and Gee & Dan Atherton!

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:30 Quote
just gonna say it again...

Ryan Leech. you cant find a more down to earth, chill rider. i mean, he doesnt ride to win anything either, he pretty much rides purely for the enjoyment of the "sport" and to inspire others (trials of life thing he does for schools)

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 19:37 Quote
Vandersteeze, Romo, Matt Hunter, Mike Kinrade, Bourdo, Shandro, and all the other big mountain riders Big Grin and cam mcaul, Dylan Tremblay, Steve Smith, and i like alot of the less popular local guys like ryan schnepf, nato and benton hennig and all the other okanagan shredders,.... oh ya you cant forget about bender

O+
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 20:03 Quote
erik74 wrote:
just gonna say it again...

Ryan Leech. you cant find a more down to earth, chill rider. i mean, he doesnt ride to win anything either, he pretty much rides purely for the enjoyment of the "sport" and to inspire others (trials of life thing he does for schools)

yeah and he's SUPER about giving back to the kids and doing community service.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 20:36 Quote
valtra wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:
bikingnut wrote:
IMO Dylan Tremblay
Cam McCaul...Just cause us guys in NorCal like to be silly doesn't mean we are dumb valtra

Man Cam McCaul just does not inspire me to go riding. He is an epic rider, but it's pretty obvious that he is not that bright. Compare him to just about anyone else on your list, like Shandro, and you can tell that they've got more going on up there 2 cents
its just cams personality hes a goof, but he isnt dumb thats for sure

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 21:00 Quote
BarqsRootBEEEEEEER wrote:
valtra wrote:
NorCalNomad wrote:

Cam McCaul...Just cause us guys in NorCal like to be silly doesn't mean we are dumb valtra

Man Cam McCaul just does not inspire me to go riding. He is an epic rider, but it's pretty obvious that he is not that bright. Compare him to just about anyone else on your list, like Shandro, and you can tell that they've got more going on up there 2 cents

cam might be a goof.. but that guy is smart and extremely observant

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 21:03 Quote
NorCalNomad wrote:
snowtrooperjr wrote:
you dont have to know someone personally to tell if they are arrogant or not.....

sounds like you're a duchebag....
well at least you make sense......

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 21:06 Quote
konarider92 wrote:
valtra wrote:

ding ding ding, you hit the bullseye

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 21:14 Quote
romo, vanderham, simmons, any of those guys who ride big mountain and dont get all the spotlight. the claw is really chill, met him at crankworks a couple times. and to any of you who said brian lopes, i met him at crankworx in the line ups on the garbonzo lift and the guy is a complete douche bag haha.

Posted: Feb 24, 2009 at 21:18 Quote
butters88 wrote:
romo, vanderham, simmons, any of those guys who ride big mountain and dont get all the spotlight. the claw is really chill, met him at crankworks a couple times. and to any of you who said brian lopes, i met him at crankworx in the line ups on the garbonzo lift and the guy is a complete douche bag haha.

i kinda got that impression when he had his very own van/trailer in the parking lot at c-worx haha. maybe it was just the time and mood

Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 14:03 Quote
konarider92 wrote:
valtra wrote:

Let's change smart to intellectual. He does not seem like an intellectual.

O+
Posted: Feb 25, 2009 at 14:46 Quote
valtra wrote:
konarider92 wrote:

Let's change smart to intellectual. He does not seem like an intellectual.

you are still saying he sounds dumb...maybe you shouldn't judge people when you don't know them...cause you know that's a pretty dumb thing to do...or unintellectual thing to do..

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.033003
Mobile Version of Website