Milkshake co?

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
Milkshake co?
Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 5:39 Quote
have private messaged owner type guy and still no reply, does anyone have legit contact details?

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 8:06 Quote
endlss wrote:
its impossible to get in contact with this company, have money waiting and willing to pay shipping costs to australia

does anyone have valid contact details for the company?

info@milkshakeco.com they replied after a day or two super nice guy but I'm telling you man he's based out of Norway so shipping and duties are gonna be expensive, but hey it's your money and make sure you post a pick of your build in this thread Smile

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 15:34 Quote
yeah i emailed them 5 days ago and again 2 days ago, have had to email the company that produces there bikes directly and they have replied straight away.... so guess im dealing with manufacturer now

Posted: Aug 18, 2009 at 17:14 Quote
endlss wrote:
yeah i emailed them 5 days ago and again 2 days ago, have had to email the company that produces there bikes directly and they have replied straight away.... so guess im dealing with manufacturer now

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 17:06 Quote
so what is the official weight of the frame? theres a 2.5lbs and a 3.1lbs floating around this thread...

FL
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:04 Quote
this is definately an interesting frame, light and strong(if they do their welds properly)but frames less than 4lbs just seem ridiculous in my opinion. even tho ti is stronger, i just cant imagine riding an extremely light weight bike. it would just be too flickable and uncontrolable to ride. every little movement would affect the bike in the air. and for those who would take sunday over this, i totally agree just because its cheaper and prolly wont break.(i am biased towards sunday)

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:13 Quote
what about when bmx were 32lbs, and people were saying "bmx that are 10lbs lighter wont be very good to ride because its simply too light.."

they were wrong and we have gotten used to bmx being in the 20s. i think they will stop around 15lbs. just like dh bikes are around 30-35lbs when they were all 35-40 just a while ago..

FL
Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:17 Quote
i guess but i dont think id ever want anything less than 20. maybe the next generation of riders will enjoy having sub 20 pound bmx bikes

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
aljonn30 wrote:
i guess but i dont think id ever want anything less than 20. maybe the next generation of riders will enjoy having sub 20 pound bmx bikes

I agree, I think anything under 20 is too light. Well, I even think 20 is a bit too light.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:31 Quote
dotca wrote:
aljonn30 wrote:

I agree, I think anything under 20 is too light. Well, I even think 20 is a bit too light.

ur an idiot no its not

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:34 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:
aljonn30 wrote:

ur an idiot no its not

haha, easy dude. its all preference. for me it was a matter of getting used to. when i stepped on 21.65 pounds, i thought it was too light but after a while my freinds 25 feels way too heavy

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:34 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:
aljonn30 wrote:

ur an idiot no its not

How am I an idiot? I'm not. Judging from your spelling, and stuff, you seem to be the idiot. Now, calling names isn't nice, or needed, is it? Also, it's called an opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I'm allowed to think and say that I think 20 is a bit too light.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:37 Quote
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:

ur an idiot no its not

How am I an idiot? I'm not. Judging from your spelling, and stuff, you seem to be the idiot. Now, calling names isn't nice, or needed, is it? Also, it's called an opinion and I'm entitled to mine and I'm allowed to think and say that I think 20 is a bit too light.

im sorry that i do not care to punctuate, your an idiot for thinking that a too light bike would feel terrible.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:

ur an idiot no its not

im sorry that i do not care to punctuate, your an idiot for thinking that a too light bike would feel terrible.

did no one take my post into consideration?

PREFERENCE.

Posted: Aug 19, 2009 at 18:39 Quote
mikedjumpin wrote:
dotca wrote:
mikedjumpin wrote:

ur an idiot no its not

I'm not an idiot for thinking that. It's an opinion. It's what I think. Also, please punctuate, and capitalize. It makes reading posts, much, much easier.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.032809
Mobile Version of Website