Powered by Outside

Southwest Extreme, Bideford, Devon, UK.

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Southwest Extreme, Bideford, Devon, UK.
Posted: May 24, 2009 at 14:23 Quote
ye you will be fine, the shores not that tech, i do it on my hardtail with forks that dont move and its all fine Smile , its in fact a better spot for a hardtail.

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 12:16 Quote
We are open every day this week.

As Elbry has said it's all OK on a hard tail but some may be more comfortable on a full susser. What ever you bring you'll have fun all the same.

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 12:30 Quote
hey, is the 4X track in the same place as the slopestyle and stuff? also are the downhill trails able to be ridden yet? cheers.

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 12:55 Quote
you can see the shore at the start of this vid, the stunt play trails and the 4x track start @ the same point.
https://www.pinkbike.com/video/74076/

Posted: May 25, 2009 at 13:01 Quote
cool, that looks sweet. when wos it filmed.

Posted: May 28, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
Hi guys, you are gonna be open sunday right, cos thats when i'm comin down. also is it a fiver for just the afternoon?

Posted: May 29, 2009 at 0:03 Quote
Yes and Yes, See you Sunday.

Posted: Jun 2, 2009 at 8:58 Quote
Jesus, Sunday was so fun. You gotta get down there if you can, it's fruckin insane!! keep up the great work guys!

O+
Posted: Jun 11, 2009 at 2:11 Quote
Do you have an idea of when the DH track will be finished by?

Posted: Jul 11, 2009 at 13:25 Quote
Just shore slope style dirt jumps and 4X at the mo but will be relooking at an old DH line and dual track over the next 12 months

O+
Posted: Jul 11, 2009 at 14:43 Quote
Are there any good bike shops around here? I need a bottom bracket tool? What times/days are you open this week? Also would I need to get my parents to sign anything or can I just turn up? How much is entry? Cheersk

Posted: Jul 11, 2009 at 14:54 Quote
rolto1822 wrote:
Are there any good bike shops around here? I need a bottom bracket tool? What times/days are you open this week? Also would I need to get my parents to sign anything or can I just turn up? How much is entry? Cheersk

A descent bike shop I would go to Bike it in BarnstapleJust mention that the Guys from SW Extreme recommended them. Opening times I will get Loz to place them on here as they differ from School Hols. A disclaimer will need to be signed, If your under 16 I believe you need a parent or guardian to sign it.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 11:58 Quote
Thank you Tufty,

We are open weekends 10-6 and wednesday evenings till 4-8 then from the 18th-July we will be open every day through to Sept 6th. Following that we will be open again weekends only.
Entry is £10 for a day pass but we also offer week passes for £30 and a season pass for £50. Camping is also available but facilities are basic.

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 13:15 Quote
Hey I was just wondering how long it takes to drive here from plymouth? Also when are the DH trails open and if there not is there any days when you guys do some building I can help with

Posted: Jul 12, 2009 at 14:22 Quote
I'd say an hour max from Plymouth.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039751
Mobile Version of Website