photo

you posted it,
so i have to.
What the f*ck were you thinking?
Your bar spins (if you try them)
will look like shit.
Sure people like there seats low,
but for f*ck sakes get a low frame if you have to,
Can't people take some pride in their bikes?
Again this is imo.
EDIT: This goes out to whoever did that.

shit i have trouble with my size 12 shoes on any bike but on that it would be caught up in the f*ckin seat. why not jst fuk the seat off all together.

O+
Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 18:21 Quote
devon2493 wrote:
chrris wrote:
insipid wrote:
photo

you posted it,
so i have to.
What the f*ck were you thinking?
Your bar spins (if you try them)
will look like shit.
Sure people like there seats low,
but for f*ck sakes get a low frame if you have to,
Can't people take some pride in their bikes?
Again this is imo.
EDIT: This goes out to whoever did that.

shit i have trouble with my size 12 shoes on any bike but on that it would be caught up in the f*ckin seat. why not jst fuk the seat off all together.

thus they invented the uranus plug

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 18:23 Quote
photo

there she be

Posted: Apr 6, 2009 at 19:11 Quote
justinfriesen wrote:
photo

there she be

non pivotal slammed seats look so bad

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 12:35 Quote
lol ya i no but i dont got alot of money haha

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 12:39 Quote
[P=https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2906374/[/P] size=m align=c]https://www.pinkbike.com/photo/2906374/[/P][/P]
I love my bici!

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 12:43 Quote
im stuck hehe
photo

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
to the creator of this thread, YOUR ARE A f*ckING MORON. please look back and read through your posts on here. first you tell everyone you ARE going to cut the seattube and jb weld the seat to the frame, you name the thread uber slammed seats, and you say you arent going to listen to everyone saying not to make it too low. then you go do it, but you dont even slam the seat. instead you jb weld it in in a place where you could put it with a wedge post and not have a seat clamp. and the reason you didnt put it lower... because you dont want to hear people complain. get your shit straight. either listen to peoples opinions or dont. or at least be nice in your own damn thread instead of getting pissed when people give you good advice, which you ended up taking.

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:31 Quote
i will get a pic up of my brothers

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:43 Quote
photo

heres how low kids where i live go

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:44 Quote
unfknblvbl wrote:
to the creator of this thread, YOUR ARE A f*ckING MORON. please look back and read through your posts on here. first you tell everyone you ARE going to cut the seattube and jb weld the seat to the frame, you name the thread uber slammed seats, and you say you arent going to listen to everyone saying not to make it too low. then you go do it, but you dont even slam the seat. instead you jb weld it in in a place where you could put it with a wedge post and not have a seat clamp. and the reason you didnt put it lower... because you dont want to hear people complain. get your shit straight. either listen to peoples opinions or dont. or at least be nice in your own damn thread instead of getting pissed when people give you good advice, which you ended up taking.

well actually after i made the thread i went and cut my frame, i cut about a seat clmap length off, and when i came back all you people said all the stuff, so it was kinda too late, and the real reason i didnt go too low because i wanted my foot too fit in the back, i could care less if you guys complained,

so shut your f*ckin mouth before you say shit, dont even post in here if your gonna be a douche about it

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:50 Quote
^ thats going a bit too far IMO.

Posted: Apr 7, 2009 at 13:52 Quote
So here a recapSmile

1.If you JB weld your frame you will F*CK it up... ( I know i'm a welder... thats my profession)

2.you can only tig a cro-mo frame and thats really hard to do (again unless you want to F*ck up your frame)

3.low seat look cool but super ( or "UBER") slammed look un natural and sh*tty)
plus it actually make the bike unstable believe it or not because you body will have
a harder time to balance it self with out the presence of a seat underneath it.

4... and most importantly
This Post Is An Epic Fail!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.058654
Mobile Version of Website