Powered by Outside

Whos on study leave

PB Forum :: Other
Whos on study leave
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:23 Quote
BikeRider3 wrote:
witny wrote:
BikeRider3 wrote:

Most of the people i talked to and i thought it wasnt too bad, faily easy even. Assuming you are talking about GCSE

Ye GCSE Higher Terminal paper. Somethin like that.

Its like modules 6,7,8,9 ad 10 all in one!
eerrr we just called it the higher calculator paper, dont know about modules...

Well we have two papers, non calculator and calculator, but the question difficulty ranges from easiest at the start, Module 6, to stupidly hard at the end, Module 10.

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:26 Quote
witny wrote:
Well we have two papers, non calculator and calculator, but the question difficulty ranges from easiest at the start, Module 6, to stupidly hard at the end, Module 10.

ahh right ours was like that then. So glad its over now, just got stats on the 16th left for high school maths Frown Only 9 Exams Left! !Big Grin

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:27 Quote
BikeRider3 wrote:
witny wrote:

ahh right ours was like that then. So glad its over now, just got stats on the 16th left for high school maths Frown Only 9 Exams Left! !Big Grin

I have only got 7 left!!! YEY Big Grin

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:31 Quote
witny wrote:
BikeRider3 wrote:
witny wrote:

Sooo lucky! my time tables stupid, my last exam is on the 24th (stupid science resit) its nearly a week later that my 2nd to last examFrown every one will be finished and i wont booo hooo

O+
Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:37 Quote
BikeRider3 wrote:
witny wrote:
BikeRider3 wrote:

Sooo lucky! my time tables stupid, my last exam is on the 24th (stupid science resit) its nearly a week later that my 2nd to last examFrown every one will be finished and i wont booo hooo
Yeah my last exam is on the 17th Smile and that's a week later than my second to last exam, kinda need it though: It's Chemistry :S

Posted: Jun 1, 2009 at 8:38 Quote
this suks boys im going back 2 skool 2moro i dont no if i will be able to cope with a whole day of work

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:22 Quote
ive got 5Big Grin
BikeRider3 wrote:
witny wrote:
BikeRider3 wrote:

ive got 5Big Grin

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 3:55 Quote
ive finshed my exams Big Grin fisnished 1 week ago Big Grin Razz stil got another week off Razz

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 5:02 Quote
I finished yesterday and im Bleazing!!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 5:04 Quote
JUST FINISHED!!! WOOP!

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 7:54 Quote
I have 4 left:

Chemistry Madder

English Really Mad

Graphics Cool

Physics Thumbs Down

These all finish by next Wednesday but have some days off. Like today and Friday and Tuesday.

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 9:27 Quote
Finished!! ripping up leam 4X tomororo!!

Posted: Jun 3, 2009 at 12:07 Quote
What The f*ck?!? I wasn't finished with GCSEs will 15th june, ASs till the 17th, and this year it'll be the 17th again....

Posted: Jun 4, 2009 at 8:42 Quote
YES!!! finished my Chemistry (failed big time!) and English!!!

Just 2 to go!!!!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.017244
Mobile Version of Website