Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Devil's Drop Newmarket (Slayer's Run)
Posted: Jun 24, 2009 at 19:22 Quote
that would be pretty dope =P

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 12:17 Quote
i dont think ill be there tonight guys, but im thinking about tommmorow because it's supposed to rain over night tommorow will be perfect for dirt nice and moistSmile

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 20:44 Quote
It was actually pretty dry out there today. I can't make it tommorow, but if you go up the very first berm(right after the start) needs to be finished up. Just cut from the inside of the berm like I did on the other three and stack it up.

Here is how the 2nd track berm and step up look now.
photo

Posted: Jun 25, 2009 at 21:14 Quote
dj4lyfe wrote:
how far are these from holland landing
they are in holland landing !

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 14:26 Quote
so i tried to make the first berm bigger it's now about 2- 2 1/2 ft tall but once i did a little session i found that the second berm and the little jump slowed me down so much that i didnt have enough speed to get a lot of height off the table...

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 14:33 Quote
That doesn't really surprise me. The second berm was more of an after thought then a planned setup. I think that if it was built up the little floater shouldn't take too much speed. I'm still stuck at work though so not much can be done Razz

Also keep in mind it needs to be worked in a bit in order to speed up.

Posted: Jun 26, 2009 at 15:49 Quote
true that. Well i would come out this weekend but im really busy. so if you're planning to build sometime next week i can probally come.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 16:54 Quote
I did some test riding today and it looks like I have more work ahead of me Razz . That run in berm that you worked on needs to be finished. I couldn't hold enough speed through that corner with it as it is. The berm right before the table may be a bit tight, but we will see after the run in is re worked.

Posted: Jun 27, 2009 at 18:53 Quote
yep, could you go out on monday thats the nearest day i can come out?

Posted: Jun 29, 2009 at 10:19 Quote
I ended up with tickets for the Toronto Jazz festival tonight, so the closest day I can make it out is thursday.

Posted: Jul 4, 2009 at 14:27 Quote
sorry i couldn't make it out on thurs i had lacrosse, but i should be able to make it out almost every day this week.

O+ FL
Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 17:15 Quote
I'll try to come out at some point this week. It will probably be sometime after Tuesday. I will try to get Hosemonkey out as well to help out.

Posted: Jul 5, 2009 at 18:32 Quote
k cool im just wondering if talon can come now?

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 20:16 Quote
I'm really busy for the next little while. I got a major promotion at work and I have to move out of my place in Newmarket back to my rents before the end of the month as well. I may be able to get out this weekend or something.

Posted: Jul 8, 2009 at 20:38 Quote
This place is looking awesome! I went there once about 2 years ago and cant wait to go check it out now! Il make it down sometime this summer to shred this stuff, you guys put a lot of hard work into it and its lookin prime. Props.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.043332
Mobile Version of Website