Powered by Outside

Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Toronto International Bike Show, March 13 - March 15
Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 6:45 Quote
Put a deposit on my new DEMO 7!!Big Grin Big Grin

Sweet bike, its got everything, plus it was the only medium in the whole show!

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 6:55 Quote
I think I saw it, was it the one on the right isle in about the middle? How much did you pay for it?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 7:04 Quote
i got new manitou travis triple intrinsic for only $700Big Grin Whip

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 7:05 Quote
rokor wrote:
I think I saw it, was it the one on the right isle in about the middle? How much did you pay for it?
Nope their were two, the one on the right was a small and it was $2500, mine was a bit more because it is a more reasonable size for dh/fr.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 9:06 Quote
coldfusion wrote:
rokor wrote:
Nope their were two, the one on the right was a small and it was $2500, mine was a bit more because it is a more reasonable size for dh/fr.

that was a pretty dumb thing to say...maybe if you said more reasonable size for you or size that your comfortable with....i personally like the feel of the small because you manuver it and flick it around better ,some people like larges because they feel safer on a bigger frame.There is no specific size for dh/fr its what size a person feels comfortable on.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 9:24 Quote
nothingsshocking wrote:
coldfusion wrote:
rokor wrote:

that was a pretty dumb thing to say...maybe if you said more reasonable size for you or size that your comfortable with....i personally like the feel of the small because you manuver it and flick it around better ,some people like larges because they feel safer on a bigger frame.There is no specific size for dh/fr its what size a person feels comfortable on.

Yeah I just meant it was pretty small for me.

It was pretty strange though that no one bought the small demo for such an incredibly low price, I thought it would get sold within the first hour.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 11:40 Quote
bigquotesnew manitou travis triple intrinsic for only $700
yeah i saw that. i was hoping to get a fork with like 120+ travel, but all i saw were triple crowns and dirt jumpers

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 11:45 Quote
I saw 66s and a totem, they were at the end of the left hall.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 12:07 Quote
I am thinking about going to the spring show and i was wondering how much did parking cost?

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 13:25 Quote
If you can park on the side of the street it would be free(good luck with that), but I parked in the under ground where there was so much room for $11, expenive but if you plan on buying something its well worth it.

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 15:42 Quote
All the lots around the place were 11.00 but where the Stamp show was it was 9.00. It's a conspiracy... they think that if we can afford bikes over a grand we can afford to pay the 11 dollar parking fee

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 16:12 Quote
jondurham wrote:
All the lots around the place were 11.00 but where the Stamp show was it was 9.00. It's a conspiracy... they think that if we can afford bikes over a grand we can afford to pay the 11 dollar parking fee

I bought a ticket for parking at the spring show on the first day and just put it in my window all 3 days and nobody was the wiser lol

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 16:16 Quote
I bought a ticket for parking at the spring show on the first day and just put it in my window all 3 days and nobody was the wiser lol[/Quote]

Im keeping my fall show ticket to save me some mulah!

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 18:08 Quote
ssaamm wrote:
new manitou travis triple intrinsic for only $700Big Grin

were u there with your dad or another guyy, and was it white. o and did you leave earlier:P cas if so i think i saw you walking out on the street leaving. i was with 5 guys

Posted: Oct 14, 2007 at 19:22 Quote
Did anyone see me blocking the aisles with my new rust red Rampage? sometime around 1:30-2:00.. and what do you guys think of my deal, 05 rampage for $1075?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.025047
Mobile Version of Website