Post Your SingleSpeed Machines!

PB Forum :: 29ers
Post Your SingleSpeed Machines!
Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 12:05 Quote
iwanaryd-mybicycl wrote:
Towers what if I use a Yess tensioner as sstoday suggests? What's your experience in the matter, sstoday?
hmm looks promising, give it a go and see if it works and if not just sell it on as brand new and get your money back Beer

Posted: Dec 6, 2009 at 19:48 Quote
Even with the YESS tensioner you can only use one gear. I was just suggesting it because I love mine.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 5:36 Quote
cruelty-and-the-beast wrote:
photo

what exactly are you doing with a single speed with knobbies and 6+ inches of travel mate?

Unless you are dirt jumping on loose rough gravel from 6' airs to flat this doesn't make sense hahahah

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 6:11 Quote
I ran my Giant faith DH bike single speed for a while the only way i found to effectively combat chain movement was to use an rear mech wound in with the adjust screws to the correct position, i also had to use a single speed rear sprocket and spacer kit as the chain line needs to be as close to straight as possible.

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 8:18 Quote
psychosupreme wrote:
photo

what exactly are you doing with a single speed with knobbies and 6+ inches of travel mate?

Unless you are dirt jumping on loose rough gravel from 6' airs to flat this doesn't make sense hahahah
freeride, drops, big jumps ?

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 9:01 Quote
towers08 wrote:
psychosupreme wrote:
photo

freeride, drops, big jumps ?

Its a Hybrid FR/DH machine.

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 12:50 Quote
oh well then its a good thing you posted it in the "road, 29er, touring & fixie " forum

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 13:09 Quote
nathanbalsdon wrote:
oh well then its a good thing you posted it in the "road, 29er, touring & fixie " forum

Oh yes cuz i certainly went trolling through the 29'er forum specifically to do that, get real dude it popped up in the sticky list and i posted...

O+
Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 19:23 Quote
not saying your trolling... just saying your not reading, its very different

Posted: Dec 7, 2009 at 19:25 Quote
nathanbalsdon wrote:
not saying your trolling... just saying your not reading, its very different

Big deal. Who cares.

O+
Posted: Jan 3, 2010 at 21:43 Quote
photo

The green machine

Posted: Jan 4, 2010 at 13:03 Quote
That's what you call green with envy....

O+
Posted: Jan 4, 2010 at 14:55 Quote
hah yep. Its definitely very green. I havent seen too many around

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.043255
Mobile Version of Website