Powered by Outside

Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?

PB Forum :: Intense
Let's have an Intense roll-call. What ya got?
Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 13:20 Quote
ToddM1 wrote:
My 2012 Tracer 2
photo

GD is a solid touch on that bike

Posted: Aug 18, 2021 at 13:46 Quote
nickmalysh wrote:
GD is a solid touch on that bike

I have a Gravity Dropper on all 3 of my mtbs. The first two, I picked up on ebay at $95 and $140ish. Ridiculously simple and work great. It's just a large spring inside the tube. No air, no air shock, no nothing. The $140 one, on my '08 Flatline1, has 3 positions, so there's a 1" down position. The one I've just installed on the Intense, I ordered custom built, from the company. $325, for their lighter weight "turbo LP" version, included 2 day shipping, and the unit came assembled with a correct length cable, and switch (ordered it on the 10th, and it arrived on the 17th). I can opt to run it without the dust boot for a more modern look, but the mountain trail that I climb is so loose-over-hard dusty, that the bike is completely covered at the end of the 10mi ride. So I'm happy to keep the boot on, even though it does look kinda clunky and old school.

Literally a 10min installation on the bike. Very nice people to deal with, whether for a new unit, or replacement parts.

O+
Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 12:44 Quote
Finally uploaded some pictures of the 951 Evo as it stands now (sans a brand new rear zee). Even thought it's a great bike, it's a bit too much for my local terrain. Now looking to trade it for either an enduro bike or downcountry bike and shift my main trail bike depending on what I for this. *not a for sale post*

951 Evo dazzle camo decal details

Posted: Aug 19, 2021 at 12:55 Quote
Your 951 looks fantastic! Too bad you have to get rid of it.

O+
Posted: Sep 27, 2021 at 6:37 Quote
Hi All, i have a 2019 tracer and the rear axle has cracked, intense worldwide don't have any in stock and cant tell me when they will have, do any of you know if any other axle will work without leaving play, the tracer axle has an expanding locking bolt (stupid idea), ive been told a DT RWS bolt would work but not sure as the axle i have it tapered at the non thread end, hopefully one of you has a fix otherwise im without a bike

Posted: Sep 27, 2021 at 8:54 Quote
You might want to post this in it's own thread, rather than into this thread where folks are showing what bike they own.

If you have a part number for the axle, I'd be happy to call them here in California, and send one to you if they have one.

I know which axle you're talking about, because my Spider uses them (and I'm working on the rear wheel right now).

EDIT: Just spoke with Intense. They have the axle kit in stock
Kit Part Number: IT150098

The customer service rep says you can enter that part number into their UK website, and order it direct. If that doesn't work, report back, and I'll have it shipped to me, and then send it to you

Posted: Oct 1, 2021 at 13:23 Quote
2016 Spider 275C. Mid process of rebuilding it. 27lbs.
photo

Posted: Apr 4, 2022 at 6:08 Quote
2018 Intense Recluse, picked up used frame here on PinkBike.
Sanded down, worked out chips and scratches, re-sprayed in matte black.
Flat black paint flat clearcoat.
photo
photo
photo

Posted: Apr 19, 2022 at 22:14 Quote
wicked54 wrote:
2018 Intense Recluse, picked up used frame here on PinkBike.
Sanded down, worked out chips and scratches, re-sprayed in matte black.

That turned out SO nice!! Really great job!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.016068
Mobile Version of Website