Powered by Outside

Norco General Discussion Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Norco General Discussion Group
Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 5:48 Quote
brando33 wrote:
This thread has been very quit since winter started. i was bored the other day and did a couple mods to my 4by to make it barspin. check her out.
photo

what stem are you using? im looking for a new one but not sure what to get. anodized red is the colour im looking for. and no more then $75

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 10:42 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
What modifications did you make?
front brake threaded through the steerer, shifter on the downtube, and possibly a longer rear brake cable

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 13:05 Quote
Check it Big Grin
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://i38.photobucket.com/albums/e143/Qazop99/Best-New-2.jpg?t=1267131579
08 Norco A-line frame
2010 Boxxer Teams
DHX 3
Saint brakes
Deity bars (bent Frown )
Point One Racing stem
Dee-max wheelset
X7 drivetrain/Truvativ hussefelt cranks

I win best norco no?

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 18:17 Quote
woody-dh wrote:
What modifications did you make?
I drilled a whole in the top cap and star nut and routed my front brake hose through the fork. then i rerouted the rear brake hose to have some slack, and finally i kinda chicken farmed the shifter onto the frame.

Posted: Feb 25, 2010 at 18:18 Quote
william4269 wrote:
brando33 wrote:
This thread has been very quit since winter started. i was bored the other day and did a couple mods to my 4by to make it barspin. check her out.
photo

what stem are you using? im looking for a new one but not sure what to get. anodized red is the colour im looking for. and no more then $75
i have a transition temple lite stem. you can get it in anodized red i think its about 80 bucks

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 14:21 Quote
do you know what it would be approximately at the bike show in march?

Posted: Feb 26, 2010 at 23:13 Quote
photo
got a good deal on a new frame today its a 08 norco manik to replace my rampage that was only a small frame 15" the manik is 17" what do you think?

Posted: Feb 27, 2010 at 14:11 Quote
norcodropvps wrote:
photo
got a good deal on a new frame today its a 08 norco manik to replace my rampage that was only a small frame 15" the manik is 17" what do you think?

pretty sweet! what gearing are you running? im looking to go to something else. ive got 28-11 cassette and 22,32 rings up front

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:07 Quote
4661883 4661876 4661874 4661869 my pro 2 rear hub had the through axle stick to it through salt corrosion over the winter because i have to ride my bike a fair bit on local roads to get to my local trails, even with a big mallet banging away at it the axle wouldn't budge so i had to get the axle cut out of the frame......very awkward. so i had to buy a new wheelset on a budget as i had a trip to glentress coming up. got new lizard skin "peaty" grips to slap on and a whole new drivetrain "apart from rear mech" the wheels and hubs are superstar components. had no problems so far "fingers crossed. my lb shop says that i can replace every part from my pro 2 hubs so am lookin to get them built back up soon.

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:45 Quote
norco-gaz wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
my pro 2 rear hub had the through axle stick to it through salt corrosion over the winter because i have to ride my bike a fair bit on local roads to get to my local trails, even with a big mallet banging away at it the axle wouldn't budge so i had to get the axle cut out of the frame......very awkward. so i had to buy a new wheelset on a budget as i had a trip to glentress coming up. got new lizard skin "peaty" grips to slap on and a whole new drivetrain "apart from rear mech" the wheels and hubs are superstar components. had no problems so far "fingers crossed. my lb shop says that i can replace every part from my pro 2 hubs so am lookin to get them built back up soon.
pictures fixed

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 10:54 Quote
kevman866 wrote:
norco-gaz wrote:
photo
photo
photo
photo
my pro 2 rear hub had the through axle stick to it through salt corrosion over the winter because i have to ride my bike a fair bit on local roads to get to my local trails, even with a big mallet banging away at it the axle wouldn't budge so i had to get the axle cut out of the frame......very awkward. so i had to buy a new wheelset on a budget as i had a trip to glentress coming up. got new lizard skin "peaty" grips to slap on and a whole new drivetrain "apart from rear mech" the wheels and hubs are superstar components. had no problems so far "fingers crossed. my lb shop says that i can replace every part from my pro 2 hubs so am lookin to get them built back up soon.
pictures fixed
cheers dude!! hpow'd you do that lol....??

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 11:00 Quote
norco-gaz wrote:
cheers dude!! how'd you do that lol....??

How to post pictures

that should help Smile

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 11:12 Quote
thanks man...am good with tools but not computers haha.tup

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 11:14 Quote
excalibur dh...thats is one sweet lookin a-line you got there.tup

Posted: Mar 1, 2010 at 11:20 Quote
william4269 wrote:
norcodropvps wrote:
photo

pretty sweet! what gearing are you running? im looking to go to something else. ive got 28-11 cassette and 22,32 rings up front
38 ring and 11 32cogs

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.022947
Mobile Version of Website