Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 14:04 Quote
Some men just want to watch the world burn

Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 14:28 Quote
SaltyBK wrote:
Some men just want to watch the world burn

always darkest before the dawn. hehe

Posted: Mar 17, 2015 at 22:51 Quote
fullbug wrote:
^know this pain. had a groomed pump/bmx track thrashed by some guys on 50cc motos

you're lucky they were just 50cc's and not heavier bikes that would completely mash all your jumps. imagine what some 250's would do. although your berms would be epic.

Posted: Mar 18, 2015 at 5:26 Quote
TFreeman wrote:
fullbug wrote:
^know this pain. had a groomed pump/bmx track thrashed by some guys on 50cc motos

you're lucky they were just 50cc's and not heavier bikes that would completely mash all your jumps. imagine what some 250's would do. although your berms would be epic.

Kinda..but they rode it when it was still really wet after some heavy rain

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 14:39 Quote
In a 4x track in a park that my buddys just rebuilt for racing this season gets torn up bike twats on crossers... same problem at hamsterley

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 14:48 Quote
We had a problem with motor bikes at our local for a brief time , I was out of work at the time so was there most days but they were managing to ride there while I wasn't there , did consider getting there at 1st light and hiding in a bush.

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 14:49 Quote
i put these kind of ftards on the same level hit list as bike thieves.

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 14:56 Quote
pisses me off so much... and when i build a sick jump in a wood and some pikey comes along and destroys it! north east problems

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 15:00 Quote
we have the addition of trail runners sabotaging trails by laying hazards out like limbs and vines in certain drops. ok, gotta go start beer:30 now before i get all bent! good ride to all this wknd..

Posted: Mar 20, 2015 at 18:28 Quote
Kid who lives nearby has a 50cc pitbike, keeps telling me he rides my trails like I should be grateful to him or something... The piece of shit is missing the front brake and has a broken clutch. Hopefully he'll f*ck the transmission soon without it. Rides on the road without a helmet which is illegal in more than one sense.

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 1:21 Quote
CameronRose wrote:
Kid who lives nearby has a 50cc pitbike, keeps telling me he rides my trails like I should be grateful to him or something... The piece of shit is missing the front brake and has a broken clutch. Hopefully he'll f*ck the transmission soon without it. Rides on the road without a helmet which is illegal in more than one sense.

Call the police , get the bike crushed.

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 1:48 Quote
bigburd wrote:
CameronRose wrote:

Call the police , get the bike crushed.

no, juuust wait, we're about to prove Charles Darwin was right.

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 4:09 Quote
The stories I could tell you about this kid. Rolleyes

One time he invited himself to a build day. No one wanted him there but he wasn't doing any harm. Then we're building a fire and he goes home to grab a can of petrol (I thought it was to put in his quad). Starts dousing the fire in it, then the vapour around the lid sets alight so the idiot screws the lid back on but he's fumbling and manages to set alight to the contents of the can. Then he screams and throws it up in the air where the lid pops off and burning petrol starts raining down and setting alight to the bone dry leaves on the ground. Fortunately I had just filled some buckets with dirt so I put it out fine. Then we told him to get lost and he left.

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 11:17 Quote
haha what a bell end

Posted: Mar 21, 2015 at 17:00 Quote
As I pedalled home the other day I watched him trying to get air off a hump in the road. I laughed. I get more air.

Edit: I also wear a helmet. :L

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.100081
Mobile Version of Website