Powered by Outside

commencal clash

PB Forum :: Commencal
commencal clash
Posted: May 3, 2024 at 12:11 Quote
4mZKmCs wrote:
frednewton wrote:
4mZKmCs wrote:

Thanks for the feedback, do you ride a Clash?
Yes 2021 Clash large. I bought the frame and built it up. Set up for mainly freeride.
Nicea! So is the same corrent frame, right? Can I ask you how tall are you and wich size did you chose?
Yes I think the 2021 is the same geometry as the new ones. I'm 6 foot 4 and I chose size large. 490mm reach and I use a 35mm stem. I'm very happy with the size. It's very stable on dh stuff but maneuverable enough in the air to have fun.

Posted: May 3, 2024 at 22:40 Quote
frednewton wrote:
4mZKmCs wrote:
frednewton wrote:

Yes 2021 Clash large. I bought the frame and built it up. Set up for mainly freeride.
Nicea! So is the same corrent frame, right? Can I ask you how tall are you and wich size did you chose?
Yes I think the 2021 is the same geometry as the new ones. I'm 6 foot 4 and I chose size large. 490mm reach and I use a 35mm stem. I'm very happy with the size. It's very stable on dh stuff but maneuverable enough in the air to have fun.
I'm 5'11" and looking for a playful bike in the tight trails, so I was looking after a M size, what you think?

Posted: May 4, 2024 at 12:06 Quote
4mZKmCs wrote:
frednewton wrote:
4mZKmCs wrote:

I'm 5'11" and looking for a playful bike in the tight trails, so I was looking after a M size, what you think?
Yeah for your height a medium sounds good.

Posted: Jun 5, 2024 at 22:02 Quote
Hey guys, what's better a DVO Onix 1 or a RS zeb Ultimate? Enduro style and park....basically.
Thanks!

Posted: Jun 8, 2024 at 21:37 Quote
lokomonkey wrote:
Hey guys, what's better a DVO Onix 1 or a RS zeb Ultimate? Enduro style and park....basically.
Thanks!

RS ZEB imho cuz it don't weigh too much .... if you want an even lighter fork, throw a Marzocchi Super Z on there (it's still front arch and looks badass) .... the Mezzer is the best "beast fork" and also super light for an enduro fork, but it's reverse arch so not everyone digs that for looks, including me ....

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.009196
Mobile Version of Website