Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

100 (or more) days of biking in 2020!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
100 (or more) days of biking in 2020!
O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 9:11 Quote
commental wrote:
How much do you reckon it'll cost to bribe his doctor to keep him off his bike so we can catch up? lol

Well alot of you should have no problem catching up now. The day after I was given the go ahead to push my heart rate and got my stitches out, I had an incident at work resulting in a broken 5th metatarsal.
I'll be off the bike for at least another 3 weeks and won't be fully recovered for 6. There goes my summer Jail

O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 12:16 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
commental wrote:
How much do you reckon it'll cost to bribe his doctor to keep him off his bike so we can catch up? lol

Well alot of you should have no problem catching up now. The day after I was given the go ahead to push my heart rate and got my stitches out, I had an incident at work resulting in a broken 5th metatarsal.
I'll be off the bike for at least another 3 weeks and won't be fully recovered for 6. There goes my summer Jail

That sucks balls. Sorry dude

O+
Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 12:30 Quote
At least I got one good ride in between getting my stitches out and breaking my foot..and I could have been alot worse had the bone broken any closer to the toe. Would require surgery and significantly more recovery time. ..but yeah it's a pretty huge bummer. Going to have to postpone the honeymoon as a result also.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:08 Quote
70 - laps at Bert Flinn park. (not 70 laps, though Smile )

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 13:42 Quote
gnarnaimo wrote:
At least I got one good ride in between getting my stitches out and breaking my foot..and I could have been alot worse had the bone broken any closer to the toe. Would require surgery and significantly more recovery time. ..but yeah it's a pretty huge bummer. Going to have to postpone the honeymoon as a result also.

Man, that sucks! Heal up soon, keeping my fingers crossed you can prove the doctors wrong.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 14:25 Quote
128- Street ride, almost got caught at my favorite spot. I swear the dude made eye contact while I was hiding.

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 14:41 Quote
86 - dusty dh laps that ended with a muddy lap in the rain

Posted: Aug 2, 2020 at 20:26 Quote
Aweee!!!! Man Gnarnaimo! I hope you get better soon. You’re killing it!

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 3:41 Quote
96 - XC down south

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 8:46 Quote
73 - after work shuttle

74 - shuttle

75 - Whistler valley trails

76 - big day on Bowen

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 10:00 Quote
131. Saw 7 or 8 stags and a couple of does congregating in a field next to the trails. I've never seen so many stags together, very cool. Tried to get some photos, but they were on the move before I had a chance.

Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 11:30 Quote
129- Thought that I wasn't gonna be riding today because of the whole hurricane thing, but it turns out that is us Floridians don't care, so I still rode.

O+
Posted: Aug 3, 2020 at 13:33 Quote
99 - ride with my wife

O+
Posted: Aug 4, 2020 at 10:31 Quote
Edworthy and East Slopes.
Fun and cool to start!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.010693
Mobile Version of Website