Powered by Outside

Colors! How much is too much?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Colors! How much is too much?
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 20:42 Quote
Cmontjumper wrote:
savage26 wrote:
photo

what color should i get my frame painted???
neon green! not like 2011 demo status but like cam mccaul's remedy a few years ago. ill do a PS of it to show u in a sec

ok sick i wanna see

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 20:49 Quote
savage26 wrote:
Cmontjumper wrote:
savage26 wrote:
photo

what color should i get my frame painted???
neon green! not like 2011 demo status but like cam mccaul's remedy a few years ago. ill do a PS of it to show u in a sec

ok sick i wanna see
photo
and i made the bars blue too but you dont have to do that

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 20:58 Quote
thinking about panting my frame to get rid of the boring white now that I have summer coming up . what would you guys sugguest?
photo

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 21:00 Quote
baby blue? lol opo of the PS i did above? or red would look sick

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 21:01 Quote
looking to keep the wheels green but i might change them out to lighter black rims

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 21:06 Quote
well yea the rims would stay green.. make the frame either baby blue or red.. those would look the best IMO

O+
Posted: May 24, 2011 at 21:36 Quote
tacobell123 wrote:
bright orange?
perhaps

Posted: May 24, 2011 at 21:47 Quote
IMO the white looks really nice. i dont think you should change it because the rims are kinda an odd color that doesnt match anything other than white or black

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 9:19 Quote
I'm waiting on frame and forks (NS Traffic and Society Xeno 80mm) to arrive to start building my new dj / street bike but I've taken the colour matching a bit too far on my other bike so I'll post that for now...

photo

Just need to get rid of the gold crap... axle, levers and bore caps.

Dunno what colours to go for on the NS build yet... frame and forks are black so I'll probably go for some super bright parts.

Posted: May 25, 2011 at 20:45 Quote
citizenlee wrote:
I'm waiting on frame and forks (NS Traffic and Society Xeno 80mm) to arrive to start building my new dj / street bike but I've taken the colour matching a bit too far on my other bike so I'll post that for now...

photo

Just need to get rid of the gold crap... axle, levers and bore caps.

Dunno what colours to go for on the NS build yet... frame and forks are black so I'll probably go for some super bright parts.
for the ns i would go all black with some chrome or red parts. or even all black with red hubs and red spoke nipples

Posted: Jun 6, 2011 at 21:42 Quote
My next big purchase will be some pimplites in blue as seen above. And they are going on my scott.

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v304/S13Dan/bik011-1.jpg

O+
Posted: Jun 22, 2011 at 11:12 Quote
This is the color scheme I am going to do on my new bike. Rough Photoshop but you get the idea.
I have been saving awhile for this set up. I pick the bike up on Friday!
picking up the bike on Friday then its time to start buying the new parts for it D This is just a rough render

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 2.672915
Mobile Version of Website