Pinkbike will be undergoing scheduled maintenance on May 29 at 9pm PST for up to 6 hours. We apologize for any inconvenience caused during this time.
Powered by Outside

Official Vernon Riders Thread

PB Forum :: Canada - West
Official Vernon Riders Thread
Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 20:11 Quote
Harsh words bro... LBS's are golden in Vernon... Nothing but good experiences for XB, you ever thought you have to be nice yourself and treat LBS owners, employees like humans and give respect... Or do you guys just go in, bark orders and ask for 30% dealz cuzz interweb...?

You get more beez with honey bro. Pay it forward bros, a little courtesy and bro hugs goes a long way...

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 20:20 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
Now Kim Chi can buy some new sandals or something.

photo

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 20:22 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Harsh words bro... LBS's are golden in Vernon... Nothing but good experiences for XB, you ever thought you have to be nice yourself and treat LBS owners, employees like humans and give respect... Or do you guys just go in, bark orders and ask for 30% dealz cuzz interweb...?

You get more beez with honey bro. Pay it forward bros, a little courtesy and bro hugs goes a long way...

So, you are 100% LBS then?

Do you do you any of your own mechanical work? because if you do, you are essentially stealing from these good people's pockets.

Shame on you!

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 20:42 Quote
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Do you do you any of your own mechanical work? because if you do, you are essentially stealing from these good people's pockets.

Shame on you!

You are the worst troll in the history of the interwebz... go back to Amazon and shop for deals. Your too stoned for Pinkbike, go home your too drunk for PB

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 21:15 Quote
ridayobike wrote:

I spend a lot at our LBS' in Vernon. Bikes. Parts. Soft goods. Service. I always give them a shot when I'm looking for something. I'm a friendly guy. I get along with the peeps at all of them. Still, sometimes the customer and bike service just isn't great. I've wandered around a basically empty store looking for something while the staff were studiously busy with other stuff. I've had to take bikes back multiple times after service for basic stuff. Despite that, I keep going back ...

All I'm saying is that if you know that the service you provide is what's going to keep your business going you have to be fanatical about it instead of complaining about folks buying stuff online and then giving slipshod service. No use being self-righteous about it. Welcome to the new reality of retail!

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 21:18 Quote
Nip&Tuck you get the XB-MD opposite perscription... More weed, mellow out stop over analyzing... LBS is for bro scene, beers, and chill vibes bro... Few loose stem bolts on first ride outta service shop. All good bro, tighten up the Enduro gogs gag on that spliff and just go with the flow bro. ... Sick flow bro

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 21:20 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Nip&Tuck your get the XB-MD opposite perscription... More weed, mellow out stop over analyzing... LBS is for bro scene, beers, and chill vibes bro... Few loose stem bolts on first ride outta service shop. All good bro, tighten up the Enduro gogs gag on that spliff and just go with the flow bro. ... Sick flow bro

tup

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 22:36 Quote
neptuak wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

I spend a lot at our LBS' in Vernon. Bikes. Parts. Soft goods. Service. I always give them a shot when I'm looking for something. I'm a friendly guy. I get along with the peeps at all of them. Still, sometimes the customer and bike service just isn't great. I've wandered around a basically empty store looking for something while the staff were studiously busy with other stuff. I've had to take bikes back multiple times after service for basic stuff. Despite that, I keep going back ...

All I'm saying is that if you know that the service you provide is what's going to keep your business going you have to be fanatical about it instead of complaining about folks buying stuff online and then giving slipshod service. No use being self-righteous about it. Welcome to the new reality of retail!

It's a challenge to expect consistent, quality work from a minimum wage, bro scene, beers, and chill workforce.... But considering how stoned these kids are, they actually do a pretty good job Wink

Posted: Jun 2, 2016 at 22:48 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
cmcrawfo wrote:
ridayobike wrote:

Shame on you!

You are the worst troll in the history of the interwebz... go back to Amazon and shop for deals. Your too stoned for Pinkbike, go home your too drunk for PB

Now, back to XB not supporting the LBS , by robing them of their most lucrative function ... Mechanical service!

U think buying the item, with the lowest possible markup in the store, every two or three years... Whilst robbing these poor folk blind, by doing your own wrenching , earns you some kind of bro brah cred? Oh hey yo, I am just going hang out in the back with my bras and drink PBRs cuz I bought that bike once.... I know your kind. " I buy everything from the lbs! " ... Even tyres... Oh, no wait, I don't buy those because for some crazy reason they are always 1/2 price on line... And I have to buy 2 pair a year... So, ya.. Everything but Tyres.... But I bought that f*cking bike once!

I saw you at the big box store the other day bro. Flushing cash directly out of Vernon, all so you could save some pennies. Shop local isn't just about the LBS, it's a life style bro. #practiceWhatYouPreach #100mileBikeDiet #organicBrakePads

O+
Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 6:58 Quote
it brings me joy to see a good rant happening again. I was missing this in my life Smile Thanks fellas!

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 7:11 Quote
Have fun rattling out your fillings on that aluminum hard tail.

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 7:12 Quote
thekrow4jc wrote:
it brings me joy to see a good rant happening again. I was missing this in my life Smile Thanks fellas!
none

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 7:46 Quote
ridayobike wrote:
Have fun rattling out your fillings on that aluminum hard tail.

I am disappointed in you bro.... You smash ur fingers with a hammer? Hard to type these days? Only excuse for this poor online performance.

Posted: Jun 3, 2016 at 7:48 Quote
vernonjeff wrote:
thekrow4jc wrote:
none

I see what you did there...

....waiting patiently to hear how your 30beans was miss spent. Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.020284
Mobile Version of Website