Powered by Outside

Kitchener-Waterloo

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Kitchener-Waterloo
Posted: Jan 28, 2012 at 9:06 Quote
is it in the forest right by russle metals and rim?

Posted: Jan 28, 2012 at 9:16 Quote
at the end of pinebush is mostly mass planted trees, not the widest spaces for jumps and even less room if you want hips and berms and such. Although that would be nice seeing as its about 5 from my place.

Posted: Jan 29, 2012 at 5:56 Quote
Well it isnt that far from my place either, less then 5 minute drive. Probly about 10 on bike.
I am mostly concerned with water source and jumps getting destroyed.
water source can kind of get around it by digging alot of dirt from 1 spot then line it with tarp and hope for a little pond (water will be gross, but its water to moisten jumps)

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 8:01 Quote
Anyone still ride trussler these days i finally got a bike again and will be out riding this year

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 8:07 Quote
im pre sure trussler gets riden still. but whether its maintained is another story. that and ive heard stories of needles and shit being left all over as well. id stick to trashmore and river side(once its built)

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 8:15 Quote
the jumps are maintained still , need someone to ride with , dont you need a helmet for trashmore

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 19:17 Quote
i always wear a helmet period. no if ands or buts. i really dont see why you wouldn't wear a helmet tbh..

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 20:29 Quote
when is t more opening up?

Posted: Apr 3, 2012 at 21:41 Quote
more than likely mid may at the latest IIRC they had it ride able mid April last year

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 12:57 Quote
Trashmoore is open now, i rode the jumps last week

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 13:14 Quote
thats cool ill have to grab a new lever, stick the brake back on my stout and hit some jamps Razz

Posted: Apr 5, 2012 at 20:08 Quote
Gotta mission there now that I live a bit closer.

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 0:53 Quote
I might be moving to Kitchener, so I'm wonder how the DH scene is down there. Any good trails, or parks near by? Is there potential to build new downhill or freeride trails? Are there lots of features and hills? Is it mostly too steep to build on?
Lastly, how does it compare to Mississauga riding?

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 4:26 Quote
not too much around here for dh. theres a couple trails by the college.

Posted: Apr 12, 2012 at 11:25 Quote
JafaCake wrote:
I might be moving to Kitchener, so I'm wonder how the DH scene is down there. Any good trails, or parks near by? Is there potential to build new downhill or freeride trails? Are there lots of features and hills? Is it mostly too steep to build on?
Lastly, how does it compare to Mississauga riding?
This is the guy your going to want to chat with about dh, Him and his buddys are always building trails and racing and such.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.285937
Mobile Version of Website