Powered by Outside

What did you get for Christmas?

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
What did you get for Christmas?
Posted: Jan 7, 2011 at 17:36 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
exactly!
also, the article you did about your photography was awesome, ive always wanted to get into it so its cool seeing someone my age taking such awesome pictures Smile

Posted: Jan 7, 2011 at 17:42 Quote
belair357 wrote:
curly-haired-invader wrote:
exactly!
also, the article you did about your photography was awesome, ive always wanted to get into it so its cool seeing someone my age taking such awesome pictures Smile
thanks man, im hoping to carry on taking loaaaaads of pics this year Big Grin planning on going to a lot more races and new riding spots so keep an eye out for new pics being uploaded Big Grin

Posted: Jan 7, 2011 at 18:19 Quote
i got a job. ---see avatar. which got me enough money to finish my bike

Posted: Jan 7, 2011 at 18:31 Quote
iridesmybike wrote:
yea thats what sucks, I live in a pretty rural area, so there isnt much job wise. all the jobs that do open get snatched up by other kids. but there is a pawn shop type thing that just opened not too far away that had people outside with those signs, ill have to check that out haha

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 19:34 Quote
belair357 wrote:
iridesmybike wrote:
yea thats what sucks, I live in a pretty rural area, so there isnt much job wise. all the jobs that do open get snatched up by other kids. but there is a pawn shop type thing that just opened not too far away that had people outside with those signs, ill have to check that out haha
learn how to unicycle and you will take every sign holding job in the town, thats what i did.

Posted: Jan 8, 2011 at 20:38 Quote
iridesmybike wrote:
belair357 wrote:
iridesmybike wrote:
learn how to unicycle and you will take every sign holding job in the town, thats what i did.
lol for real?

Posted: Jan 9, 2011 at 19:22 Quote
belair357 wrote:
iridesmybike wrote:
belair357 wrote:

lol for real?
yeah bro, its a pretty sweet job. lol

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 at 1:26 Quote
iridesmybike wrote:
belair357 wrote:
iridesmybike wrote:

lol for real?

lol, thats pretty awesome, although quite funny at the same time Wink

$$$ is $$$ at the end of the day Razz

Posted: Jan 10, 2011 at 19:52 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
iridesmybike wrote:
belair357 wrote:

lol for real?

lol, thats pretty awesome, although quite funny at the same time Wink

$$$ is $$$ at the end of the day Razz
exactly, and chicks dig the unicycles.

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:27 Quote
I have came back home from 1year work in the UK and have got my family back. Nicest gift ive ever got

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:28 Quote
ridingpassionate wrote:
I have came back home from 1year work in the UK and have got my family back. Nicest gift ive ever got

awww, thats sweet Smile made me smile and generally feel all, womenly Eek

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:32 Quote
uttanutta12 wrote:
ridingpassionate wrote:

awww, thats sweet Smile made me smile and generally feel all, womenly Eek
womenly?Smile Alone so far is no easy..

Posted: Feb 19, 2011 at 12:36 Quote
made me feel womenly (showing emotion), not you being a woman, i know how you would have felt though as i've been away from my family for a long time, not as long as a year. but i still know how you felt tup

As you may know, men in the UK don't like to show emotion Razz especially those from the north Wink

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.011077
Mobile Version of Website