Powered by Outside

The Post your DH bike thread.

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
The Post your DH bike thread.
Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:04 Quote
curly-haired-invader wrote:
jpgauthier wrote:
I leave it on because I can't be assed, you going to walk up to me the day after the race and tell me to take off my raceplate ?
Get real.
+1

+2

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:07 Quote
i just leave number place after race cos ,for me looks not bad ,i just put some stickers on it .

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:08 Quote
Yeah I dont really care but that guy is a tool.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:15 Quote
just kinda comes off as being a show off kinda. Well at least to me. Hate to say it but NO one cares that you race inless you are in the pro's if even that. Running a number plate after a race is like walking around town in your race jersey. No one cares and it just looks silly.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:17 Quote
any way i just ask about your opinion about bike,no about my number plate ,now number plate will be on my wall in my room..

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:19 Quote
thats what I do. Just set aside a wall for races plates, old team jerseys and medals you win. Thats what I do.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:20 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
thats what I do. Just set aside a wall for races plates, old team jerseys and medals you win. Thats what I do.
thats nice,good idea

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:20 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
just kinda comes off as being a show off kinda. Well at least to me. Hate to say it but NO one cares that you race inless you are in the pro's if even that. Running a number plate after a race is like walking around town in your race jersey. No one cares and it just looks silly.
After a long day of racing the last thing you think of is to take of your plate that is all muddy and caked up.
I can't be assed only after a few days after I find time to take it off.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:21 Quote
dher0521 wrote:
but allready i dont have any medals ;p

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 14:48 Quote
amateur-Soldier wrote:
and cos it's rule #75

Rule #75
/ Race numbers are for races.

Remove it from your frame before the next training ride because no matter how cool you think it looks, it does not look cool. Unless you are in a race. In which case it looks cool.
or you can rule #5 about it

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 15:12 Quote
Ye I stick mine on my wall too but I have no medals for my wall because Im sh*t haha..........someday!!!

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 15:21 Quote
Here's the bikes I've had since I started DH
photo
2007 Kona Stab
photo
2009 Norco Atomik
photo
My new 2011 tr450,definitely my favourite so far by a long shot

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 15:22 Quote
Haha, yup, mine too! lol Looks so nice!

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 19:11 Quote
TheSebek12 wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
but allready i dont have any medals ;p
just keep racing. The more series you enter the higher the chance of success.

Posted: Sep 20, 2011 at 19:12 Quote
jpgauthier wrote:
dher0521 wrote:
After a long day of racing the last thing you think of is to take of your plate that is all muddy and caked up.
I can't be assed only after a few days after I find time to take it off.
I ment take it off when you can. I dont take mine off till I get home and am home for a day. Just dont be one of those kids that does one race just to get a plate then rocks the plate for a year because they are a "cool racer kid".

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.030306
Mobile Version of Website