Powered by Outside

show off your transition

PB Forum :: Post Your Ride
show off your transition
O+
Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 22:27 Quote
Could be, or there trying out new things.
The Bottle Rocket Shock Mount is on the top tube too i believe.
Now that i realized that, i do notice a slight difference in the ride, but nothing too big.
Size could be a factor, im gonna talk to Transition about it haha

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 22:30 Quote
yeah the bottle rocket does have it on the top tube, i know that because i own oneBig Grin yeah ask transition, i would like to know

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 22:35 Quote
photo

heres my new br!

Posted: Jun 17, 2008 at 23:47 Quote
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-h.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v275/136/25/696976006/n696976006_1314959_2602.jpg

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-snc1/v275/136/25/696976006/n696976006_1314936_5599.jpg

Here's the new bottlerocket. Built up this last saturday.

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 4:56 Quote
double wrote:
Now that i realized that, i do notice a slight difference in the ride, but nothing too big.

they were having problems with the shock mount breaking when it was on the downtube so they moved it to the top tube

sweet builds on both the double and bs.....any idea how much your wheelset weighs on the double and are u running tubeless?....wondering cause my double is at 33.79 lbs but that's with the transition wheelset and tubes

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 5:06 Quote
2fast4u2 wrote:
double wrote:
I just noticed this, i was comparing my old Double to my new one and the 2007 Double Shock mount is on the Down Tube and the 2008 is on the Top Tube.

yeah i was just looking threw your albums(not that im a stalker or anything) and i noticed that too. it might be because of the size?

Nah they just made a running change, might have had something to do with strength. the new Blindsides went from the v shaped front shock mount to a top tube mount as well.

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 10:45 Quote
pipes10 wrote:
double wrote:

they were having problems with the shock mount breaking when it was on the downtube so they moved it to the top tube

sweet builds on both the double and bs.....any idea how much your wheelset weighs on the double and are u running tubeless?....wondering cause my double is at 33.79 lbs but that's with the transition wheelset and tubes

Not too sure on that, im getting another set built for my Blindside, so i'll weigh just the wheels.
And no i am not running tubeless, but Maxxis Larsen TT's are super light, and now my favourite tire!!

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
double wrote:
And no i am not running tubeless, but Maxxis Larsen TT's are super light, and now my favourite tire!!

they are great tyres!
ran one on my jump bike for a while.
loved it!

Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 11:15 Quote
Im building up my double right now its gunna be tight

-Baby blue frame
-RP23 Rear shock
-08 Artic white DJ1
-Gold King headset
-Gold Profile Rear hub
-Macneil pivitol seat/post
-Avid BB7 Rear brake only
-Single speed
-White 1664 BMX cranks
-Eastern Deceptikon Stem
-Fire-eye 85 Cal bars

Thats about it for now cant wait till its done

O+
Posted: Jun 18, 2008 at 11:20 Quote
rockitonacannondale wrote:
double wrote:

they are great tyres!
ran one on my jump bike for a while.
loved it!

Yeah man their grip so well, and are just balla haha

Posted: Jun 24, 2008 at 13:27 Quote
stop with the posting of the sexy bikes Frown i cant unsubscribe and it seems like every time im on theres a new bike staring me in the face, laughing at me Razz

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 8:42 Quote
My syren.

photo

Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 8:44 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
My syren.

That's one sexy ripper Deanne. Great color scheme, how are you liking it?

O+
Posted: Jun 26, 2008 at 10:00 Quote
b-side wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:
My syren.

That's one sexy ripper Deanne. Great color scheme, how are you liking it?

Love it! Soooo much fun. Learning all sorts of new things now that I'm on a fully.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.034609
Mobile Version of Website