Powered by Outside

Advanced Videographer Group

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
Advanced Videographer Group
Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 18:01 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
I lol'd hard at the shitty little kickers part.

If he's younger than you then he'll look up to you no matter what you say. If you tell him to buy his own camera, he may just do that.

he has his own camera!! he even has his own little group of friends to shoot! i mean he could argue that he wants to shoot some faster people then his friends but i'm sure faster people would be more then willing to ride for him if he just asked. it's one of those things where he wants his videos to succeed but he cant be arsed reading up on the technical side of what a video is or experimenting with his camera when he can sit on his arse and edit follow me, nwd and my bloody footage (in no way equal to follow me and NWD)

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 18:05 Quote
Sounds Like he's a total boob. Haaaa

Posted: Oct 29, 2011 at 18:16 Quote
StuHaight wrote:
Sounds Like he's a total boob. Haaaa
+1 haha

on another topic, what do you guys reckon to this? http://www.gizmodo.co.uk/2011/10/polaroids-dua-flash-embraces-videographers-and-photographers/ I think it's a cool concept and something that would be beneficial to me but i'd rather hold out and wait for something a bit more revised

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2011 at 9:02 Quote
anyone know how to put picuture styles on your camera? and do they come up as like superflat or as user def. 1?

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2011 at 9:15 Quote
does anyone use magic lantern on there canon dslr?
im saving up for a newer canon dslr instead of my hd video camera, or if anyone knows
if there is any 3rd party Nikon firmware like magic lantern

O+
Posted: Oct 30, 2011 at 9:26 Quote
there is a guy on here that runs ml, but its very risky. if it glitches out all youve got is a very expensive brick.

Posted: Oct 30, 2011 at 9:59 Quote
I ran with magic lantern for a while and all I got was a rack focus system that didn't work, a pretty neat intervalometer, useless (for me) audio controls and a battery that ran flat maybe an hour quicker. I can see the benefits of it, but to me it wasn't worth it. As for a nikon equivalent, i dont think there is and I doubt there ever will be unless the nikon vdslr scene grows

Posted: Oct 30, 2011 at 21:08 Quote
natewynanscreations wrote:
anyone know how to put picuture styles on your camera? and do they come up as like superflat or as user def. 1?
Youtube bro

Posted: Nov 2, 2011 at 12:01 Quote
Views: 297    Faves: 5    Comments: 0

What do you think? Big Grin

Posted: Nov 3, 2011 at 9:48 Quote
Sooo stoked to see what Canon and RED drop today!

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.034805
Mobile Version of Website