Powered by Outside

New parts, bike ideas, and color schemes!

PB Forum :: Pinkbike Groups
New parts, bike ideas, and color schemes!
Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:34 Quote
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:
Madera Hubs, Eclat Cranks.
I was actually thinkingthat because the eclat is more to te color of the frame and 22 spindle Drool

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:40 Quote
Eclat cranks are a hell of a lot stronger, and the Madera hubs have 48 POE, they're the same as Profile's.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:43 Quote
I am sooooo lost in color. I am doing the Dob, Raw, Black and Red as it's primaries.

The Stout is Trans Black, Black and Purple with Gunmetal

Trail bike is Grey/Charcoal/Red/Chrome and thinking of doing black rims later down but can't justify it yet.

XC bike is Red/White/and Black.

I'd like to get a candy apple red frame or flouro green.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:44 Quote
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:
Eclat cranks are a hell of a lot stronger, and the Madera hubs have 48 POE, they're the same as Profile's.
I heard that the madera is a stronger version of the profile on a forum vital to be exact. So I called them and they said yes. It's a street version Wooo Hooo.. just it does not carry the same warranties because of its intended usage . But I get that.. Still comes with a minimal warranty. After doing review searches I also found it lacks the infamous profile wobble YES!!!!

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:48 Quote
Rattsl wrote:
I am sooooo lost in color. I am doing the Dob, Raw, Black and Red as it's primaries.

The Stout is Trans Black, Black and Purple with Gunmetal

Trail bike is Grey/Charcoal/Red/Chrome and thinking of doing black rims later down but can't justify it yet.

XC bike is Red/White/and Black.

I'd like to get a candy apple red frame or flouro green.

S&M BTM Trans Red. Drool

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:50 Quote
I have to see it Monday because I can't find a pic of the complete. But my sons new whip. This is the frame.
Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://www.maulsbikeshop.com/images2/vh3frame.JPG

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 17:57 Quote
Caezar wrote:
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:
I heard that the madera is a stronger version of the profile on a forum vital to be exact. So I called them and they said yes. It's a street version Wooo Hooo.. just it does not carry the same warranties because of its intended usage . But I get that.. Still comes with a minimal warranty. After doing review searches I also found it lacks the infamous profile wobble YES!!!!
They still get wobble. Some, anyway. They're basically the same as profile.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 18:00 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
Caezar wrote:
Dirt-Street-Park wrote:
They still get wobble. Some, anyway. They're basically the same as profile.
I have seen quite a few profiles mostly get it in the front. How about the rear? might push me towards the eclat pulse and tec hubs.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 18:29 Quote
They All do it. Front and rear. Why not G-sport? Éclat would be good though.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 18:42 Quote
ISuckAtBikes wrote:
They All do it. Front and rear. Why not G-sport? Éclat would be good though.
I think the g sport and eclat run about the same performance wise. I have test ridden both. red ano makes a win for the eclat. Sucks though since dans only has the read eclat and the front I have to get off amazon. i tried to find the female front other than the tec but only the 10mm male is available . I have to get new spokes too since the ones now are too long. I have a salt rear and it use to be a bsd backstreet which has a small flange so the nips are maxed out and the wheel is hardly true

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 18:51 Quote
photo
thats the exact color scheme my killorado will be after christmas, not to shabby.

also if its not sold im going to be buying my friends fit street after Christmas for $200
-rear wheel is primo rim to LHD oddy hazard v3
-front wheel is fly female hub to alienation delinquant
-oddy spacebars
-macneil blazer forks
-stolen sprocket
-twisted peds
-kmc rasta chain (710?)
- rest is stock fit i think

pretty sweet deal if you ask me.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 20:01 Quote
raw my frame guys?
weld burns would show just sayin...

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 20:09 Quote
I've only ever seen weld burns on factory raw jobs. All the aftermarket raw I see doesn't have them.

No idea why.

Posted: Dec 10, 2011 at 20:28 Quote
sherbet wrote:
I've only ever seen weld burns on factory raw jobs. All the aftermarket raw I see doesn't have them.

No idea why.
dob...

Posted: Dec 11, 2011 at 4:57 Quote
mayho wrote:
raw my frame guys?
weld burns would show just sayin...
raw then repaint it red Beer

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.021756
Mobile Version of Website