Powered by Outside

Saint John skatepark discussion.

PB Forum :: Canada - East
Saint John skatepark discussion.
Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 18:57 Quote
no bikers repped us when they started plans for it so the outline is pretty skate oriented...

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
well if its dropped then my post that revived this thread was right.

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 18:58 Quote
-jumpstyle- wrote:
xlr8- wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
skateparks are for riding, so yes i would have a use thank you very much.
no not really
stfu i would ride there. you dont decide.
someones got a temper lol

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 18:59 Quote
don't engrave what i said in stone im just going off what i've heard from a skater...

and if you go there make sure your tires are clean...and DO NOT CUT SKATERS OFF AND IF THEY CUT YOU OFF SAY SORRY ANYWAY...that is if we get a skatepark...

Posted: Jun 27, 2008 at 19:00 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
xlr8- wrote:
no not really
edt* not going to add on..

Posted: Aug 4, 2008 at 5:37 Quote
Hey Does anyone know any good riding spots around millageville?

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 8:51 Quote
xlr8- wrote:
-jumpstyle- wrote:
xlr8- wrote:
no not really

yaaa hitting the skatepark wouuld be sweeet. fun boxes, tables, Forsure it would be fun. Don't get stuck on a 1 track DJ mind, expand.

wouldn't mind brushing off the skate if it ever happens but I would rather hit it with the bike.

I think bikes will be off limits however.

Posted: Aug 6, 2008 at 11:41 Quote
the skaters don't mind the bmxers but they don't want guys with there fullies there...there will not be any funj boxes or tables there either the parks pretty skate orientated...

Posted: Sep 8, 2008 at 6:39 Quote
there is all kinds of places to ride in saint john\
>the green dragon >shores and freeride
>Dr.rob > dirt jumping
and new is
>Dr.bobs >dirt jumping (in progress getting bigger weekend at a time)

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 10:13 Quote
I've been to green dragon already, and I am not much a dirt jumper

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 11:58 Quote
norcoman-1314 wrote:
the skaters don't mind the bmxers but they don't want guys with there fullies there...there will not be any funj boxes or tables there either the parks pretty skate orientated...
Skaters don't decide who goes there.

Posted: Sep 9, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
heres now a new trail off to the right of green dragon when you go in to hit the first drop on green dragon look to your right and the new shore sticks out preatty good well built that trail is gonna be called Bee-Line for a number of reasons and we are still making it but the first drop is good to go and docter bobs have been updated much bigger now and are still growning iff you want to come to docter bobs msg me and ill tell you where to go we always like to meet new people and have funn thanks Smile

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 6:55 Quote
I-ride-the-green-one wrote:
heres now a new trail off to the right of green dragon when you go in to hit the first drop on green dragon look to your right and the new shore sticks out preatty good well built that trail is gonna be called Bee-Line for a number of reasons and we are still making it but the first drop is good to go and docter bobs have been updated much bigger now and are still growning iff you want to come to docter bobs msg me and ill tell you where to go we always like to meet new people and have funn thanks Smile

No...Pats calling it red dragon and yeah I've seen it I am just waiting for some time off to got hit the new drop up, my friend and pat hit it check my video's theres a video of it on there.

Posted: Sep 10, 2008 at 12:14 Quote
fredfreakride wrote:
I-ride-the-green-one wrote:

No...Pats calling it red dragon and yeah I've seen it I am just waiting for some time off to got hit the new drop up, my friend and pat hit it check my video's theres a video of it on there.
Yeah well pat didnt build it me and my friend mike did i supplied all the wood and nails and me mike and eric did all the work and its called bee-line thats what the drops called any ways theres a big bee's nest under it so watch out all three of us got stung so its a cleaver name

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.024118
Mobile Version of Website