Powered by Outside

Bikers Weight?

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:01 Quote
yeah man that shit will make your balls shrivel right back up inside your stomach.

brad93 wrote:
cam808 wrote:
Oh ok thanks, I drink protein shakes sometimes not very often though.
protein shakes are fine
friken steroids arent

yeah pro shakes are ok....but i like to EAT instead haha.....JK

oooo ok, so its like just protein powder? the stuff u liek mix with milk or water ( or in my dads friends case beer)
and u like drink it once a day and it makes u muscly?

Check out Muscletechs website for the info. it basically works at the genetic level and kicks some of your dormant muscle generating receptors in the ass so you can gain more muscle. It is really aimed at the guys who can't gain muscle mass. It is nothing like steroids or HGH or any of that other BS.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
oooo ok, so its like just protein powder? the stuff u liek mix with milk or water ( or in my dads friends case beer)

BINGO

steroids is way cool haha JK its like doing heroin my buddy does ROIDS and he is like PMS man.....soooo bitchy

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:02 Quote
just stay fit man. only 14 or 15 years old. don't worry about it, it will come if you keep in shape.

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
well the stuff isnt like magic lol
it just helps
your body needs protein to feed your muscles

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:03 Quote
Sounds rather logical.. I would never use steroids anyways hell I'm not that desperate to become a tank. I'm actually alot more muscular then most people think. Like when people ask how much I weigh example at a beach with friends and I say around 110 they think I'm more like 90.. I just don't want to look as skinny. Gotta get the ladies attentionWink

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:04 Quote
yes i do, as we speak i am doing my nightly exercises ( sit ups every night, not much liek 30-40 push ups and weight lifts every second night) so on saturday....IM OFF TO THE BULK BARN!....maybe?

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:05 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
yes i do, as we speak i am doing my nightly exercises ( sit ups every night, not much liek 30-40 push ups and weight lifts every second night) so on saturday....IM OFF TO THE BULK BARN!....maybe?

DO YOUR LEGS

most kids ignore them cuz they ride bikes

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:06 Quote
cam808 wrote:
Sounds rather logical.. I would never use steroids anyways hell I'm not that desperate to become a tank. I'm actually alot more muscular then most people think. Like when people ask how much I weigh example at a beach with friends and I say around 110 they think I'm more like 90.. I just don't want to look as skinny. Gotta get the ladies attentionWink
ahahah true dat! thats why u gotta get some cheese grating abs like mine in the summer lol i usually do a bunch right before i go Smile

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:07 Quote
Actually that is not true; you won't get smaller. As long as you continue to workout you will maintain your size. What that is called is body maintenance. I used to be a major gym rat. I used to workout three time a day, five days a week. So I know how to keep the size on. If you cut out your routine and stop the Anator then yes you will lose your size, but everyone who stops their routine will lose their size and strength within a month or so!

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:08 Quote
luli79 wrote:
Actually that is not true; you won't get smaller. As long as you continue to workout you will maintain your size. What that is called is body maintenance. I used to be a major gym rat. I used to workout three time a day, five days a week. So I know how to keep the size on. If you cut out your routine and stop the Anator then yes you will lose your size, but everyone who stops their routine will lose their size and strength within a month or so!
so r u saying that if i buy that bulk up stuff, and drink it and still do my workouts, but then i stop to use it cause one day im to lazy to walk down and get it, that if i just keep doing workouts i wont loose any muscle mass

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
backflip101 wrote:
luli79 wrote:
so r u saying that if i buy that bulk up stuff, and drink it and still do my workouts, but then i stop to use it cause one day im to lazy to walk down and get it, that if i just keep doing workouts i wont loose any muscle mass

dude you need to be FULL grown before you do that shit.......18 or so......

Posted: Jan 7, 2008 at 18:10 Quote
07Argyle318 wrote:
backflip101 wrote:
luli79 wrote:

dude you need to be FULL grown before you do that shit.......18 or so......
k so iu wont Razz

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.028918
Mobile Version of Website