Powered by Outside

whats the sillyest thing you've ever done on a bmx

PB Forum :: BMX (20")
whats the sillyest thing you've ever done on a bmx
Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 11:36 Quote
ben- wrote:
dmrjumper wrote:
doin that thig where it was a no footer granny smith super man wey back in the summer
yea but you fell off doin it lol
good one wasnt it!!!

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 12:03 Quote
flaiuk wrote:
one time i put cheese in my mates bottom bracket when he was building his bike, he never quite worked out why his bike stunk.
i might tell him soo Smile
that is the best thing on here by far lol

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
tied a rope to my bmx then tied the other end to a friends ankle. he then hung onto a crossbar on a full sized goalpost then when the rope tightened he got yanked off and landed on his arse. it was quite funny at the time.

Posted: Oct 23, 2008 at 12:07 Quote
ben- wrote:
flaiuk wrote:
one time i put cheese in my mates bottom bracket when he was building his bike, he never quite worked out why his bike stunk.
i might tell him soo Smile
that is the best thing on here by far lol
yeah hilarious

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 4:38 Quote
Put my argyles on my mongoose lol looked badass, but i kept falling off the back

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 4:45 Quote
sie7e wrote:
i used a wall as a brake..
yes a brake.. i was young and stupid (well younger and less stupid) and i borrowed a bike from a guy but the brakes didnt work, he asked me if I knew how to brake with my feet, I said yes... made the hard choice: the street or a wall.
the rest is history

LMFAO I DID THE SAME THING. First time I took my brakes off on my BMX, I was cruising around and somehow had to hit the brakes, didn't have the reflex to stick my foot in the back wheel yet... smashed into a wall full tilt.

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 7:55 Quote
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
i did thisPimp
photo

lol lol lol Rubber band?!!!

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 9:12 Quote
JokerMachine wrote:
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
i did thisPimp
photo

lol Electrical tape too!

Did you screw up your seat post?

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 9:14 Quote
Jolaleye wrote:
JokerMachine wrote:
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
i did thisPimp
photo

lol Electrical tape too!

Did you screw up your seat post?

no i just think i dont need a seatpost

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 9:17 Quote
ChikooAgpRider wrote:
no i just think i dont need a seatpost

Man, what is it with us Slavic riders, thinking we don't need seatposts?! All the BMX'ers here in Lipetsk run seats on their frame as well. Blank Stare

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 9:25 Quote
warthog wrote:
about 200 years ago when i was 12, i rode down a hill with my friend on the back. i would ride under a tree with a rope hanging out of it, my buddy would grab the grab the rope and send him flying up into the tree. the last time we ever tried this, the rope got hung up on my bike...my buddy got thrown off the back and i (still on the bike) went up into the tree and last thing i remember is sailing over the handlebars. i woke up on the ground with my dad looking down at me wondering where i got my stupidity from. i've had back problems ever since, go figure.
hahaha

Posted: Oct 24, 2008 at 10:53 Quote
not as silly as others but i did a wheelie and lost my balance but still held on so when it flipped over i finally let go, i f*cked up my knee and the bike slid into a parked car

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 at 15:23 Quote
Worst thing I ever did on a BMX was ride one. Damn, it made me look gay Blank Stare

Posted: Dec 13, 2008 at 15:37 Quote
i dont ride bmx but the stupidest thing ive seen was a bmxer riding down A-line and crab apple hits at whistler lol

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.038865
Mobile Version of Website