Powered by Outside

The pinkbike hangover thread! (feel free to moan/post cures)

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
The pinkbike hangover thread! (feel free to moan/post cures)
O+
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:32 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
Sleeman brewerys makes it, its kind of a cheap beer, but it still a mighty fine brew,on another note, ever try lucky lager?lol

HAHAHA YES! I lived off that and Mountain Crest for a whole summer. I think that's all I had in my fridge for 3 months. I guess that's what I get for living with 4 guys.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 8:39 Quote
curiousdeanne wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
Sleeman brewerys makes it, its kind of a cheap beer, but it still a mighty fine brew,on another note, ever try lucky lager?lol

HAHAHA YES! I lived off that and Mountain Crest for a whole summer. I think that's all I had in my fridge for 3 months. I guess that's what I get for living with 4 guys.
if your talking about lucky i must say i feel sorry for you deannelol lucky gets my vote as nastiest beer in canada, Laker lager being a close second, and i suppose bohemian rounding up thirdBeer

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:21 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
curiousdeanne wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

if your talking about lucky i must say i feel sorry for you deannelol lucky gets my vote as nastiest beer in canada, Laker lager being a close second, and i suppose bohemian rounding up thirdBeer

Black Horse. Is absolutely. Disgusting.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 9:22 Quote
never tried it...

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 14:11 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:

never tried lucky but who hasnt had a buddy who burst into a party yelling "LOOK GUYS IM GETTING LUCKY TONIGHT!"

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 14:34 Quote
carnell wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

never tried lucky but who hasnt had a buddy who burst into a party yelling "LOOK GUYS IM GETTING LUCKY TONIGHT!"
well ill save you the gross out by saying dont even bother trying it...

O+ FL
Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 16:43 Quote
Thats it i'm calling comp time!

BIGGEST BEERAMYD

Rules:

1. Must drink on the night of
2. Friends can help
3. Pics + storyies are a must
4. No light or american beers
5. this works on the honor system

Beeramyd to beat

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/31/74/758715380/n758715380_951008_4219.jpg

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 17:42 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
carnell wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

You say Bohemian, Lucky, and Laker are the three most disgusting beers? HAHA...Laker has got to be one of my favourite cheap beers, including Lucky and Lakeport Honey. Now it's all about opinion, but come on, if a beer is in the top ten selling beers...then they must be doing something right (Lakeport Honey and Lucky are in the top ten)! Bohemian is a cheap czech lager, not a bad beer. It beats Maclays in my opinion for taste.

And Carnell, that line was used by me and my friends so much when we were camping during the summer...haha, we definately wore it out.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:02 Quote
woody wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
carnell wrote:

You say Bohemian, Lucky, and Laker are the three most disgusting beers? HAHA...Laker has got to be one of my favourite cheap beers, including Lucky and Lakeport Honey. Now it's all about opinion, but come on, if a beer is in the top ten selling beers...then they must be doing something right (Lakeport Honey and Lucky are in the top ten)! Bohemian is a cheap czech lager, not a bad beer. It beats Maclays in my opinion for taste.

And Carnell, that line was used by me and my friends so much when we were camping during the summer...haha, we definately wore it out.
i just have had bad experiences with warm lucky...

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:03 Quote
carnell wrote:
Thats it i'm calling comp time!

BIGGEST BEERAMYD

Rules:

1. Must drink on the night of
2. Friends can help
3. Pics + storyies are a must
4. No light or american beers
5. this works on the honor system

Beeramyd to beat

Unsecure image, only https images allowed: http://photos-a.ak.facebook.com/photos-ak-sf2p/v107/31/74/758715380/n758715380_951008_4219.jpg
hahahah theres no way im going to win...

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 19:18 Quote
I got a few friends who are down for this on saturday. Hopefully we can get some pics.

Posted: Feb 20, 2008 at 20:52 Quote
The only thing lucky is doing right is putting out alchoholic piss thats cheap enough that anyone can afford it.

Asides from that, its horrible. Cant stand the stuff, it literally tastes like kitty litter.

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 6:58 Quote
I think my gang and I could pull off a pretty huge beeramyd, I'll have to suggest it one night....

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 10:04 Quote
fufalump wrote:
The only thing lucky is doing right is putting out alchoholic piss thats cheap enough that anyone can afford it.

Asides from that, its horrible. Cant stand the stuff, it literally tastes like kitty litter.
finally!!someone who has tried the stuff...

Posted: Feb 21, 2008 at 13:18 Quote
I'll be drinking my homebrew tomorrow, but it's a 15% brew, we may get pictures.

Haha, Andy, come on, Lucky is a great cheap beer! I'm a pale ale and lager guy though...even though Rickard's Red may be good, Rickard's India Pale Ale beats it out in my opinion. Dylaine, you into the port, stouts, and darker beers? If not, I'm confused on what you like and don't like. What's a good lighter beer then?

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.033303
Mobile Version of Website