Powered by Outside

pot and bikes.

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
pot and bikes.
Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 13:46 Quote
4mr2thc0 wrote:
The american government killed bob marley...

They injected him with cancer?

EDIT: I don't about anyone else, but I think the Drugrunners banner I'm getting at the bottom of my screen is rather inappropriate. Thanks Google.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 14:31 Quote
4mr2thc0 wrote:
just dont try Ketamine... well if you've been drinking i dont reccommend it.

i agree...

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 14:37 Quote
DAMZ wrote:
4mr2thc0 wrote:
just dont try Ketamine... well if you've been drinking i dont reccommend it.

i agree...

i did it last night for the first time... i almost ended up in the hole...but yea 4 beer felt like 40 after a few lines of the stuff... followed by violent motion sickness...(im allergic to most forms of anisthetic)

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 14:44 Quote
ezekiel82 wrote:
EDIT: I don't about anyone else, but I think the Drugrunners banner I'm getting at the bottom of my screen is rather inappropriate. Thanks Google.

lol, i just got that too.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 14:59 Quote
tremblay wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:

Same here. lol

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
ride24bikes wrote:
tremblay wrote:
ezekiel82 wrote:

Same here. lol
game looks awesome LOL.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:09 Quote
thorno wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
thorno wrote:

Its nice that you are trying to defend yourself and trying to gain approval of your smoking weed but you are definitely wrong about it not causing any harm and are effectively partaking in cognitive dissonance by saying it is a plant so it can do no harm.
I am still for the legalized usage of Marijuana but I feel that many of you are unaware of the effects it can have.
Weed leaves tar in your lungs just as cigs do, the more you smoke the more you get. Also the younger and more often you start smking the more likely you are to develop schizophrenia, deppresion or psychosis later on, this of course comes with ALOT of weed smoking and in some cases is linked with a genetic predisposition. In moderation its probably as bad as strong liquor just instead of your liver and brain its your lungs and brain. Substituting anything but air when you inhale causes a low level of temporary hypoxia (deprivation of proper full air supply) which in turn causes minute levels of brain damage-this goes for ciggys, hookas, etc...
When you say it has medicinal uses you are right but so does tylenol, cough syrup, etc...and you know you shouldnt be using those unless you are sick so why use it as an excuse for smoking weed. People who are perscribed marijuana use it because they usually have intense chronic pain and weed releives that pain temporarily...if you are not sick you have no excuse for smoking it constantly otherwise you are effectively abusing the substance.
I am aware that there are some studies out there that prove weed is beneficial or may even claim that it is good for you. But before you succumb to confirmation bias from that side of the story alone I urge you too look at both sides and being fully concious of the risks associated. Everything in moderation, but many people including some of my freinds smoke weed and/or cigs daily-for them I worry. By all means if you're at a party or social gathering or even by yourself after a good day lite one up and enjoy, but dont smoke it everyday or you will in effect...f*ck your self over.
holy man... im not goin to get schizophrenia or psychosis or deppression, thats just a joke man

The words of a user, beautifulRolleyes . Just by the way you reply to my posts and others I'm gonna go ahead and say that you are 14-16 years old and have started recently. Your freinds probably got you started and your parents probably found out about your recreational "drug" habit not too long ago which is why you are here trying to prove weed isnt bad for you or denying what I say without providing any reliable counter evidence. You obviously dont know what your getting into and from what I have seen in my freinds I can tell you that you should slow down or your social life and grades will suffer therby putting your future into jeopordy, not to mention that you risk getting in trouble with the law Whip if you havent alreadyJail . You are underage and you probably smoke regularly-my freindly advice to you as one biker to another is to slow down or beter yet stop completely with the smoking and wait until you are at least of legal age and can take full responsibility for your actions, this goes for any other underage weed smokers reading this post Wink
i am 16 i have been smoking weed everyday for four years, i am by no means "new" to the drug i have experienced both the pros and cons of the drug and i must say there is nothing you can tell me that i dont already know about weed...sorry man im not stupid...

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:10 Quote
i am 16 i have been smoking weed everyday for four years, i am by no means "new" to the drug i have experienced both the pros and cons of the drug and i must say there is nothing you can tell me that i dont already know about weed...sorry man im not stupid...

i am over 20 and have been using for most of my teen life...

if i didnt smoke i would be a sharper more focused person

but they are my chioces

there is no denying pot makes you lose your drive a little bit in life

just more for others and leess for some

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:14 Quote
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:

but they are my chioces

I completely agree with you. I also think that, tho you may not be as sharp during times of regular usage, your alertness/sharpness will return to normal if you quit for a week or few.

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:16 Quote
thesteve21 wrote:
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:

but they are my chioces

I completely agree with you. I also think that, tho you may not be as sharp during times of regular usage, your alertness/sharpness will return to normal if you quit for a week or few.

less than that....usually about an hour after a joint i start to recover my mobility skills

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:
thesteve21 wrote:
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:

but they are my chioces

less than that....usually about an hour after a joint i start to recover my mobility skills
thats exxagurating a bit, i dont lose any motor skills when stoned, i just feel my senses sharpened, im relaxed, and i feel more normal...

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:20 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:
thesteve21 wrote:

thats exxagurating a bit, i dont lose any motor skills when stoned, i just feel my senses sharpened, im relaxed, and i feel more normal...

your only 16 though, give it time, try new pot....try Jack the Rippeer

your saying pot makes you normal....??

than you are not normal my friend

pot makes you feel elevated

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:22 Quote
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:

ok honestly man, you dont have to tell me things about weed to try to change the way i look at it...

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:

Posted: Mar 2, 2008 at 17:27 Quote
dylaine420 wrote:
UrbanDopeShow318 wrote:
dylaine420 wrote:

ok honestly man, you dont have to tell me things about weed to try to change the way i look at it...

i ant challenging shit

but if you feel normal when you smoke pot your pot SUCKS BALLS

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.017904
Mobile Version of Website