Powered by Outside

Ford vs. The Competition video

PB Forum :: Off-Topic
Ford vs. The Competition video
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 17:54 Quote
looks like a fun placetup , got the story behind that one?

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 19:50 Quote
well spring time in manitoba all of us few drinks, see rain and mudd think its good idea to go bogging through farmers feild when my cousin in the dakota got stuck the one in the ranger got stuck towing him then my other cousin with a f150 (big guy.. R>I>P)Cry got stuck aswell. ill post a pic of why we had a hell of a day...

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 19:53 Quote
tractor end up pulling everyone out

Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 22:07 Quote
2 fords got stuck. this does not bode well for the ford vs. the competition thread.

O+
Posted: Mar 30, 2008 at 22:39 Quote
yeah haha so at least there out there givering while the chev guys sit at home and wait for it to dry up

Posted: Mar 31, 2008 at 6:36 Quote
My brother did a very similar thing in his Blazer. We both thought it was a good idea to cut through a field to get back to the road from the parking lot we were at. Half way through and the solid mud turned into a bog under the grass and the truck just started to sink. By the time it was all said and done it was up to the hub in the back and with no one else around had to go for a short walk to call a tow truck, that's how close we were to making it.

It was pretty easy to tell we were in a redneck town when the tow truck driver pulled up. He looked at the situation and congratulated him for making it that far because the last guy that he pulled out didn't do as well, worst part was that the wasn't being sarcastic.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 10:26 Quote
heres my cousins ranger
photo

photo

photo

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:02 Quote
he should drop a 5.0 liter v8 into it, and add a winch bumper and that truck would be a badass little rig.

O+
Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:25 Quote
def agreed lol. 302 kits only like 500 bucks but then you gott aget a motor which really aitn a prol. right now it do fine jsut gotta regear

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 17:36 Quote
the older trucks are kick ass. did anyone see that commercial for the new f150 where it was offroading and carrying an old f150 across the bed? totally bad ass. i wish my ranger was 4wd some times, or at least that it didnt come with all seasons. stupid ford trying to save money, right? anyways, im going offroading with my truck and 3 toyotas this weekend. two 90's tacomas on 4wd the other 2wd, and an 80s taco 4wd. pictures will follow.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 18:40 Quote
Sounds like a blasty, look forward to seein the pics, try and represent FORD well.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 19:58 Quote
calgaryrider wrote:
Sounds like a blasty, look forward to seein the pics, try and represent FORD well.

i'm gonna try. i need to beat on my truck as much as possible but can't do much since its still legally owned by the bank, and i need to drive it home at the end of the day haha.

Posted: Apr 1, 2008 at 20:55 Quote
lol lol lol

Lovin the bank loan eh? Yeah, thats a hassle, I'm lookin forward to mine.

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.035592
Mobile Version of Website