Powered by Outside

Looking for local Rochester, NY riders

PB Forum :: USA - East
Looking for local Rochester, NY riders
Posted: Aug 9, 2012 at 19:21 Quote
jdeb7 wrote:
Whiteface is fun the faster you go the more fun it gets, some trails are sketchy though.
Not as sketchy as swain though lol

Posted: Aug 10, 2012 at 17:06 Quote
Oak mtn in speculator... Were building a bike park.. Looking for elp.

O+
Posted: Aug 10, 2012 at 20:00 Quote
Edward47 wrote:
Oak mtn in speculator... Were building a bike park.. Looking for elp.
Nice! New owners?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 14:49 Quote
Oak is gonna be siccckkkk. Weve started building.. Our trails will be comparable to highland bike park. Not this coming weekend but the next we want to get asmuch help as we can.. Whoever helps will be invitied to a 2 day free weekend of riding and a fre bbq.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 14:52 Quote
Edward47 wrote:
Oak is gonna be siccckkkk. Weve started building.. Our trails will be comparable to highland bike park. Not this coming weekend but the next we want to get asmuch help as we can.. Whoever helps will be invitied to a 2 day free weekend of riding and a fre bbq.
Wish i could come help but I'm gonna be gone when are you guys opening.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 14:59 Quote
Opening up in may.. We can use people every weekend. So anytime will work

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 15:56 Quote
Well I head back to school then and race season starts like second weekend. I will definitely stop by next spring though sounds awesome.

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 17:01 Quote
Edward47 wrote:
Opening up in may.. We can use people every weekend. So anytime will work
sounds sick. where is it?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 17:57 Quote
Edward47 wrote:
Speculator ny
sounds sick, id like to visit when your open, but its a little too far to help buildFrown do you have any pictures of trails yet?

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 18:29 Quote
Were gonna have a video up soon. Just to have a little teaser

O+
Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 18:30 Quote
Awesome area! It's a bit of a drive but I know a few guys that might be interested in helping out. Do have any trails completed you know we would want to shred a little

Posted: Aug 11, 2012 at 18:39 Quote
Once we get a few trails done were gonna shred for a day to break em in. Then back to buildng. We have a few marked out right now and an xc loop( the owner wanted the xc) but our manual work on the trails is pretty much licked.. Waiting on the excavator now for the open areas.

O+
Posted: Aug 28, 2012 at 9:28 Quote
i-ride-beastly wrote:
How was the race?
It was a good time the atmosphere was cool. A lot of good riders but most thought they could of used a little more of the mtn. Gravity East will be back in 2013 it might just be the thing they needed to kick it up a notch

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.038969
Mobile Version of Website