Powered by Outside

Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!

PB Forum :: United Kingdom
Scratchmere Scar the official thread !!!
FL
Posted: Aug 10, 2008 at 12:48 Quote
Scratchmere scar now has its own Facebook group here:http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=21873597977

Feel free to join in and upload video, pics and join in the general banter and give us your ideas and input on how things can improve at Scratchmere.Big Grin

Posted: Aug 10, 2008 at 17:19 Quote
when will the 4x be up

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 2:56 Quote
ruckusflow wrote:
Saying nowt Mike Redface
How's married life treating ya?

Days are getting shorter now and we could do with a good push on the trail building to get the "Dj'ken John Peel" track finished off and ridden in before the winter, if anyone can spare a little time on any night or day of the week it would be well appreciated.
It is the summer Holidays and it would be nice to see some of you younger ones helping out again.
The sooner we finish the DH course the sooner we can start on the Freeride line and jump park then hopefully we can have them sorted for the start of the good weather again next spring, i know some of you have drawn up plans for what ya want and they look f*cking amazing.
So come on guys lets get something amazing built for us all to enjoy, get involved in any way you can, its not often a chance like this comes along to your back door. Lets make the most of it.Big Grin

I'm not married just yet, only a week to go!

And yes i ken him very weell Wink

Posted: Aug 11, 2008 at 12:58 Quote
ryan879 wrote:
when will the 4x be up
When I get a shed load of money to build it or VOLUNTEERS to help build it!!

Clive

Posted: Aug 13, 2008 at 15:28 Quote
Clive,

good effort

see you tomo

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 14:01 Quote
There's a new track open at the Scar from this weekend it's got some big feature's so if you wanna know what they are your just gonna have to ride it and it's much longer to.

Also Big shout to Jason for making it happen he must be the clear winner for title of TRAIL BUILDER OF THE MONTH tup Salute also not forgetting all the other who have pitched in when they can cheers guys!

Clive

Posted: Aug 19, 2008 at 15:01 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
There's a new track open at the Scar from this weekend it's got some big feature's so if you wanna know what they are your just gonna have to ride it and it's much longer to.

Also Big shout to Jason for making it happen he must be the clear winner for title of TRAIL BUILDER OF THE MONTH tup Salute also not forgetting all the other who have pitched in when they can cheers guys!

Clive
hey bitch are you forgetting someone
?

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 1:54 Quote
jammyboy366 wrote:
upliftdriver wrote:

Clive
?

Albert for being the fooking hero he is? hahaha

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 3:31 Quote
SkankinMike wrote:
jammyboy366 wrote:
upliftdriver wrote:

Clive
?

Albert for being the fooking hero he is? hahaha
yes thats it

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 9:43 Quote
Albert for being the fooking hero he is? hahaha[/Quote]
yes thats it[/Quote]
Sarchasm????? lol Ill be back diggin soon. Its all got a bit hectic recently.

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 11:54 Quote
Yes wasn't it your birthday yesterday AlbertBig Grin

No little bitch I haven't forgotten you you came under all the rest but at the top of course oh bollocks to this if i carry on i have to start listing everyone individually
but ok Thanks Jamie you still have to build a massive table top ahah

Clive

Posted: Aug 20, 2008 at 15:12 Quote
upliftdriver wrote:
Yes wasn't it your birthday yesterday AlbertBig Grin

No little bitch I haven't forgotten you you came under all the rest but at the top of course oh bollocks to this if i carry on i have to start listing everyone individually
but ok Thanks Jamie you still have to build a massive table top ahah

Clive
oh right happy birthday albert
and i was joking lol
also wheres this table at?

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 10:21 Quote
Hello mate, we were up last weekend,just wondering if your up and running this weekend?All enjoyed it last week,it was a good day!

Posted: Aug 21, 2008 at 11:06 Quote
palsacashton wrote:
Hello mate, we were up last weekend,just wondering if your up and running this weekend?All enjoyed it last week,it was a good day!
yes mate monday as well this week and the new track is open

Posted: Aug 23, 2008 at 12:06 Quote
howd you get there, park car etc? cheers

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv65 0.039101
Mobile Version of Website