Game of B.I.K.E, two teams

PB Forum :: Dirt Jumping & Street
Game of B.I.K.E, two teams
Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 15:16 Quote
That wouldnt be fear though Razz He should try and put together a new team with people that are actually able to play!

Posted: Jul 1, 2008 at 15:26 Quote
i got it working now! The clip is uploading!

360 table top on dirt.

Views: 492    Faves: 1    Comments: 3

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 5:58 Quote
Views: 293    Faves: 0    Comments: 0

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 6:09 Quote
johaines wrote:
magnusts wrote:
Is this game falling apart?

rockitonacannondale has appearently cracked his frame so that means that tajp is the only player left on their team out of 4 original players...

Should we stop this game until rockitonacannondale gets a new frame or whatever?

I think we have to let tajp do all the tricks and if he cant I guess he will get a lot of letters
yea, sounds like a plan.
i might be able to play off wat i have...

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 6:10 Quote
Sorry to hijack a quote fellas, but just wanted to say, Nice Riding Guys! Ride on!

Posted: Jul 2, 2008 at 13:26 Quote
Nice dude!

Hehe, yeah it´s a nice game. I can do most of the stuff. But it´s kinda boring wating whith the game of bike... but in how long will you get ya frame rockit?

Posted: Jul 3, 2008 at 2:04 Quote
tajp wrote:
Nice dude!

Hehe, yeah it´s a nice game. I can do most of the stuff. But it´s kinda boring wating whith the game of bike... but in how long will you get ya frame rockit?
I have no idea.
sent a picture to my sponsor today to send through to Cannondale.
But i did wait for 4 months to get this frame.
so i have no idea.
But alternatively i want to try get a Tonic fab, which would possibly be here beforehand.
but i still need to convince my dad to do that...
yea, sorry i have no idea.
but carry on, i'll try play off file, and i can still do small stuff on my bike.

Posted: Jul 5, 2008 at 15:13 Quote
i can join, i´m a friend of tajp Smile , im not that skilled, but i´m comitted so ill try what ever happens Razz

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 11:31 Quote
Hey I also want to join, is there anymore room for another player? I am also a friend of Tajp Smile

Posted: Jul 7, 2008 at 16:22 Quote
tjena slopestylejunkie! kanoon bra!! ta nåra makker med mesmøør och heng me va, ascool Norje mot Sverje. Ni har en førdel. jag er halvt svenskWink Hajar ni grabbar?? Pirate

LOL..... no problem just join the gameSmile

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 14:39 Quote
Då blire ju fan 3,5 svenskar!

Posted: Jul 8, 2008 at 15:09 Quote
tajp wrote:
Då blire ju fan 3,5 svenskar!
Haha now I get it Smile

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 13:06 Quote
What has happened to this game?:S

Posted: Jul 20, 2008 at 13:22 Quote
Well everyone has travelled away, at least Tajp and his friends is out riding. I'm not sure about which one of us are going to join the game, but since everyone is gone we haven't had any time to decide. I'm coming home on Tuesday so lets see then.

Posted: Jul 24, 2008 at 1:49 Quote
i can´t play anymore cause i broke my foot, sooo... good luck

Copyright © 2000 - 2024. Pinkbike.com. All rights reserved.
dv56 0.041516
Mobile Version of Website